Cooking

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

The year was 2015 and Su-mi was bored.

She is typically able to keep herself busy with writing song lyrics, watching dramas, playing video games with Jungkook or reading.

But today, she didn't feel like doing any of that.

Su-mi walked into the kitchen and decided that she was going to make dinner for the boys tonight.

You see, Su-mi had never cooked before and she wanted to try something new. Jin typically does all of the cooking for everyone.

Su-mi searched the internet for recipes and decided that she was going to try to make Tteokguk.

"Hey Su, whatcha doing" Jin asked as he entered the kitchen.

"I have decided that I will be cooking dinner tonight,"she replied.

"Ok, do you need any help?" Jin asked.

"No, I'm good," Su-mi said.

"Well, I'm going out, Ill be back in an hour, so call me if you need anything," Jin said as he exited BTS's dorm.

The rest of the boys were just hanging out in their rooms as Su-mi set out to make dinner.

"Ok, so the recipe says I need a large pan and a pot filled with water. And to turn the stove burners to medium-high heat. Ok I can do this. Fighting!" Su-mi said aloud to herself. "Hmm but what is medium high heat??"

Instead of doing medium-high, Su-mi set the the stove to high. Whoops.

Su-mi set the pan and pot onto the heated stove.

"Now the recipe says to let the water in the pot boil, um, ok."

While Su-mi was waiting for the water to boil, she started to make the meat that would go into the soup that she was making.

"For the meat, I put in meat, soy sauce and sesame oil. Then, sauté the meat. Sounds easy enough..."

Su-mi put the ingredients into the pan and let the meat sit in the pan. She had no idea what sauté meant so she did what she does best. She tried something and then hoped it worked.

Su-mi thought that it would take a little while for the meat to cook and the water to boil, so she decided to kill the time by reading a book.

15 minutes flew by and Su-mi was so immersed in her book that she forgot she was cooking until she smelled smoke.

She looked up to see the water crazily crackling and bubbling and the pan was on fire.

Su-mi screamed.

Several of the boys came running out of their rooms to see what happened.

"What happened MiMi- oh shit!" Hoseok said as he came running into the kitchen.

Yoongi let out a sigh, "I'll get the fire extinguisher."

Yoongi came back and diminished the fire Su-mi had started.

Su-mi grabbed her phone to call Jin, "hey, can you get takeout?"