1 Heart Beat

Part 1

Arnav Singh Raizada was looking at the letter which was written by his Mother. He was continuously wiping his tears which blurring his sight.

"My Heart will always beat for you"

He read the line for forty-second time. He got the message a few hours ago that "His mother's heart stopped its beating". He is returning back to India from London for his mother's funeral. She died in an accident that day morning.

Arnav never wanted to be away from her mother because they have no one except each other. Yet, her mother never wanted him to come to India because of his nature. He loses his control whenever he sees his father who betrayed his mother for another woman.

When Arnav was twelve years old, his mother got to know that she was being cheated by her husband. He has extra marital life. Ratna was so much into her husband until she knows the truth. Arvind was everything to her.... her happiness, strength, weakness, everything...

She got shattered when she came to know that he is not a deserving person for her flawless love. She couldn't come out of the betrayal for long. "Broken trust" made her weaker like anything. She cried... cried... Cried...

Ratna got the punishment of trusting the wrong person. More than Ratna, Arnav got affected by his father's treachery. He couldn't tolerate his mother's tears who only saw her smile and laugh until then. He feared to death, seeing Ratna going so weak. He thought that he will lose his mother which made him wild. He started hating his father and the woman who was the reason for everything. He left alone as Ratna was not in the state of look after him.

Arnav kept fighting with his father whenever he saw him, no matter where they met. That was the day, Ratna understood her role in her son's life. She became his life. She completely ignored his husband and started concentrating on her son.

Though Ratna got tied up with Arnav she couldn't put off the fire which is burning inside Arnav. As days passed, Arnav became uncontrolled. Arvind got to know the seriousness of the issue when Arnav tried to stab him once. Growth of his wildness, as well as his hatred for his father, frightened Ratna. The hatred was so deep inside his heart because he loved his mother more than anything in this world.

Ratna decided to keep him in distance from Arvind. Arnav couldn't forget his mother's tears. How much he sees her, he was getting wild, thinking about her sadness. And how much he keeps a distance from his father, it will be good for Arvind. Ratna didn't want to lose his son as she already lost her husband. So, Ratna took him to London. She made him believe that she will also stay with him. After few days, she took his promise that he shouldn't enter India until she calls him.

Arnav felt dejected but he couldn't repugnant his mother... for anything. He also kept a deal in front of her. He asked her to drop a letter every week. If he doesn't get her letter, no one can stop him from coming to India. Ratna agreed to it. Ratna came back to India, leaving few loyal servants to look after Arnav. She diverted her mind and changed her lifestyle by involving herself in social services. She sent those pics to Arnav to show that she is happy.

Arnav missed Ratna like hell. Her letters soothed him a little. Now, his mother is no more. He won't get her letter anymore. Her heart no longer beat for him. He is traveling back to India by his private jet to see his mother's face for one last time.

RM

Arnav entered RM screaming Maaaaa... he fell on his knees in front of her lifeless body. He screamed, cried, but no one tried to near him knowing his nature. Arvind stood silently... fearing to near him.