14 Downpour on the Desert

Part14 Downpour on the Desert

Next Morning

Khushi came out of her room taking a bath to do pooja. She got stuck, seeing decorated RM. RM was glittering, like a new bride. Blue color serial lights stole her heart. She saw Uditha was arranging for Pooja.

Khushi: Uditha... what's happening?

Uditha: Nothing.

Khushi: Our house is shining like a palace. Anything special?

Uditha: ohh you asking that?

Khushi nodded yes.

Uditha: today is, this palace's queen's birthday.

Khushi frowned at her. Of course, she is a "tube light" kind of girl. Her face expression changed as the Tube light worked. She looked at Uditha with extreme shock.

Khushi: What did you say?

Uditha left the place smilingly, without answering.

Khushi: Uditha, stop... answer me...

She heard "Happy Birthday" from behind. She turned around and slipped her balance, seeing Arnav standing behind her. Arnav clutched her shoulders to protect her from falling. 

Khushi again got stuck in her husband's eyes which never miss to express his feelings

Khushi again got stuck in her husband's eyes which never miss to express his feelings. Arnav left her shoulder as he didn't want to lose himself in her hazels.

Arnav: Are you alright?

Khushi(gulping): jee..

Arnav: I hope your leg is not painful.

Khushi: Haan...

Arnav: Let's have breakfast.

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav pulled the chair for Khushi. Khushi sat on the chair. She got bewildered, as he started serving for her.

Khushi: I can take, Arnavji.

Arnav continued serving, smilingly. Khushi couldn't understand what to eat. There were many dishes on the table. In those, many of the dishes looked new to Khushi. She had never seen those before. She saw a Five Star Hotel name on the boxes. She swallowed as Arnav was putting everything on her plate.

Arnav: Taste it and choose what you want.

Khushi: My stomach will get filled if I taste all of these.

Arnav (smirking): Then you will ask one by one, every day.

Khushi: Don't you eat?

Arnav: yup.

He sat taking a plate as if he was waiting for her to ask.

Khushi tasted all the dishes. She was unable to choose anything as everything tasted good. Her stomach filled by tasting it as she said. Arnav kept a box in front of her.