37 Romantic Arnavji

Part 37 

Aman became furious to know that Asha is in Malik Residence. When the time she escaped from jail, Aman doubted that she may be hiding in Malik house. So, he decided to track its land connection, Tina and Arvind's phone calls. As he expected Asha talked through the landline. What his doubt is, whether Tina and Arvind know about it or not. Or is Tina helping her mother? is she trying to divert him, showing herself a good girl? He wanted to discuss it with Arnav.

Aman(in mind): But... ASR said he won't come to the office. Suddenly he called me and asked to get an appointment with a Cardiologist. He didn't say what the problem is. What if it is about Khushi Bhabi's health? Would it be good to disturb him now? But he will get angry if I don't let him about Asha. What to do now? He would have met the Cardiologist as of now. Let him reach home. If he calls me then I will surely tell him everything.

But he didn't know that Arnav is not in the mood to think anything right now. He was rushing to Raizada Mansion as he has the biggest task to do.

Raizada Mansion

Hari Prakash frowned, hearing Arnav's order on phone. He looked at the phone with the same expression.

Arnav(on phone): I'm going to ring the calling bell. Don't open the door.

HP(confused): Jee...?

Arnav: Let Khushi open the door.

HP: Jee.

Arnav: Where is Khushi?

HP: She is in your room.

Arnav: You?

HP: I'm in the living room.

Arnav: Go to the garden and don't come.

HP: Jee.

Arnav disconnected the call and rang the bell. Hari Prakash ran to the garden before Khushi sees him.

Khushi got down from the upstairs, shouting for HP as the calling bell was ringing continuously.

Khushi: HariPrakashji... Hariprakshji where are you?

As she didn't get a reply from HP, she went to the door and pulled it wide. She smiled seeing Arnav, standing at the doorstep, leaning on the wall; laptop bag was in his hand, and the coat on his shoulder.

Khushi: Arnavji... you came?

Her eyes got stuck on his face where there was a smirk crawling. And more to her surprise, Arnav was looking at her not answering. Khushi tucked her hair, gulping.

Arnav uttered something, which she didn't expect.

Arnav: You look so matured in this saree.

Wasn't it enough for Khushi's eyes to pop out? Until yesterday, didn't he say she is a small girl? Does she look like a school drama kid in saree?

Next second, to give her more shock, Arnav dragged her towards him, circling her waist.

Arnav(in extreme husky tone): You know what I mean?

He asked her letting his breath touch her cheek. Khushi looked here and there to check whether if anyone is there.

Arnav: You are damn SEXY in this saree.

Khushi's hand automatically dragged the saree to hide her waist which widened Arnav's smirk.

Arnav: Won't you bring me coffee?

He asked caressing his nose on her cheek.

Khushi: Haannn.... Jee....