12 Butterflies Again

Part12 

Mathur Villa

Aman got stuck seeing Arvind Malik standing in front of him. He went lack of words. Though he doesn't like the man in front of him he welcomed him.

Arvind: I'm glad that you greeted me.

Aman: I'm ASR's manager. I know how to respect people.

He snapped him.

Arvind took seat whereas Aman stood in front of him, joining his fingers. He somewhat guessed why Arvind Malik is here.

Arvind: I heard Chotte got married...

There... his guess was right. Aman stood silent.

Arvind: See, how my fate is playing with me? I was not invited for my only son's marriage.

Aman wanted to whiplash him but he controlled himself as has no right to interfere with their personal matter.

Arvind(chocking): I'm so glad Chotte got someone for himself. But... Am I not allowed to bless my Bahu? Am I that worse?

Aman: I can do nothing with that, Sir. You can talk to your Bahu if ASR has no problem.

Arvind: What do you think? Will your ASR allow me to meet his wife?

Aman maintained silent as he knew Arnav will never allow him to meet Khushi.

Arvind: I know you can do nothing. But...as a father, I too have some responsibility. I don't even know who my Bahu is. It's embarrassing to face people who are asking about Arnav's wife and his sudden marriage. Who is she Aman? Why Arnav married to a girl who is utterly opposite to his lifestyle? I know he never went to Lucknow, then how did he know Khushi? What made him marry her?

Aman was hesitating to open up the matter.

Arvind clutched his hands.

Arvind: Please... tell me. Please... who is Khushi? Why he married her?

Aman: Ratna ma donated her heart before her death. Khushi Bhabi got transplantation with Ratna Ma's Heart. That's why ASR got married to her.

Arvind was bomb shelled by the truth.

Arvind: How did Arnav know about it when even I don't know that?

Aman: Lion's club members told him about it.

Arvind: Then?

Aman told him their marriage story. Arvind was not shocked as he knew his son. He knew how close Arnav and Ratna were. Ratna was everything to Arnav. It seems it's not just what he thought. It's something beyond everything. Arnav is emotionally tied with Khushi. No wonder if he is deeply in LOVE with Khushi. Maybe, Arnav doesn't know about his love but his attachment with Khushi will be something unimaginable.

Arvind: Didn't he tell her the truth about Ratna's Heart?

Aman: No.

Arvind: May I tell her?

Aman: No sir, ASR wanted to say it on his own... at the right time.

Arvind: Ask him not to waste time.

Aman(firmly): ASR knows, sir.

Arvind(sighing): I hope she will be Chotte's dawn...

Aman nodded yes slowly thinking about how Khushi is not cooperating with Arnav.

Arvind: Don't worry. Though Chotte is rude he will manage her by his love.

Aman looked at him amazingly.