45 Atonement

Part45 

Aman stood on his feet when he saw Arvind in front of him. He handed the FIR copy and also the Adhar and passport copies of Asha to Aman.

Arvind: We have been submitted the jewelry photos in the police station. These are the photos. You too send it to the pawnbrokers and get the alert.

Aman: Thank you.

Arvind: Could you send it to everyone?

Aman: No need... they have an association. I send it to their president. He will take care of it.

Arvind: Good idea.

Aman: Do you have any idea, where she can be?

Arvind: She had taken her passport and Adhar card. I think she is planning to fly to another country.

Aman thought something very deep.

Arvind: Please save Chotte and Khushi... ask them to be careful.

He said with repentance. Aman nodded yes. Arvind left his house.

Aman(in mind): What did he see in that woman? she is not so beautiful than Ratnama... and not even has a good heart... Don't know why men spoil their precious life on such a cheap woman.

He sighed and dialed the pawnbroker association president.

Aman: This is Aman Mathur. ASR's manager.

Presi: Sir... You? But, being ASR's manager, do you need mortgage?

He really asked couldn't understand.

Aman: I called you for another purpose.

Presi: Tell me, sir.

Aman: Jewelry worth two crores got stolen from ASR's father's house.

Presi: Ohh my God... who stole them, sir?

Aman: Don't know. I'm sending the photographs of the jewelry. If anyone came with the jewelry, just catch him and hand over to the police.

Presi: But, sir, there are people who only buy stolen jewelry. What if the person approaches them?

Aman: Do you know those people?

Presi: Why not? We know all kind of guys who deals with GOLD and DIMOND.

Aman: Could you alert them?

Presi: I will surely do that for ASR.

Aman: That's great. If you do the favor, you will get our mutual support for a lifetime.

Presi: Thank you, sir.

They cut the call. The President started to make calls to alert all the people related to gold and diamond business.

At the same time, Aman called Rohan.

Rohan: Yes, Aman.

Aman: I had sent an Adhar copy to your WhatsApp number. Do check whether the woman has been going to any country.

Rohan: Give me an hour.

Aman: Sure.

They disconnected the call.

At the same time, in the same FIVE STAR HOTEL's second floor.

Asha was standing in front of a man.

Man: I don't think it works.

Asha: But Kishor, you said you will kill her.

Kishor: I said because ASR was unaware of it but now, he and his manager are working in full swing. It's not that easy to even reach the destination.