50 The Phone Call

Part 50 

Khushi got stuck hearing Tina's phone talks. She is talking cryingly Hiding behind the pillar, she heard.

Tina: Why didn't you attend my call?

"...."

Tina: No, you are lying. You intentionally avoid me.

"...."

Tina: Now, you attended the call because I called through the landline.

"...."

Tina: If you don't like me, I won't disturb you. But you like me. I know that.

"...."

Tina: Look, I never thought about my future with anyone. I was not ready to trust anyone. But you are just like my brother. I really like you. Understand me.

"...."

Tina: Are you thinking cheap of me for forcing you?

"......"

Tina: Then what could I think?

"....."

Tina: Ok... I'm cutting the call. I won't disturb you anymore.

Tina disconnected the call. Khushi was surprised. It was clear that she is talking to a guy. And it was clearly clear that she is in love with the guy. But who is that guy who is just like her Arnavji?

Tina kept cordless and went to her room. Khushi made sure that she won't come again. Taking the receiver, she redialed. But her call didn't get responded. Maybe, he is thinking that Tina is calling him again. Pressing the redial button again, she wrote the number on the bit of paper. But she had no idea how to find the person as she didn't have a mobile.

Tina looked upset and didn't come out of her room the whole day. Khushi didn't know how to deal with her. It seems the guy is not accepting her proposal. But why? Who is he? Would anyone refuse to be a brother-in-law of Arnav Singh Raizada? Why he is doing that? What's his problem in accepting Tina? What if the matter is about Asha? She was tensed. Tina is a good girl. She should not be disappointed.

Should she take the matter to Arnav? What will he do? What if he behaves like he did at that time of his own marriage? After all he is ASR. She sighed. He is an unpredictable man. Don't know how he will treat the guy. She looked at the number which she wrote.

Evening

Arnav came from the office. Throwing his coat on the recliner, he sat leaning on it.

Khushi: Are you tired, Arnavji?

She asked caressing his hair.

Arnav: Little bit. I have to get fresh then I will be better.

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav went to the washroom. Khushi's eyes fell on his mobile which was on the tea table. She rushed to the bed and removed the number from under the bed which she wrote in the morning.

Without wasting time, she dialed the number and waited nervously. She was bomb shelled when she heard,

"Yes ASR" in Aman's voice.

She was shocked.

Aman: ASR... are you there?

Khushi disconnected the call not understanding what to talk. So, Tina loves Aman. But why he rejected Tina? Aman is not a man who compares her with her mother. Then what stops him?

She kept the phone back, hearing the washroom door opening sound.

Khushi: Can I get your coffee?