29 Difference...

Part29 

"You are also going to leave me Khushi?"

Arnav searched for an answer in her eyes.

What would have Khushi said? Being a mild hearted girl, would she stand against Arnav's vulnerability? No chance at all...

She cupped his face while nodding NO, emotionally. She went on her knees in front of Arnav.

Khushi: I won't leave you Arnavji. I will never leave you because I too love you so much. It's not just because you are my husband. I love you because you loved me while even I didn't love myself. No one loved me like you do. You not only made me special but feel cared... Yes, I worked hard to get your love because your love is so precious for me. I made you feel special because you are indeed special. You are not selfish Arnavji... you wanted to get confirmed that I really deserve your pure love....

She pressed her lips on his forehead.

Khushi: I love you so much Arnavji... I want you... without you, my heart won't beat.

Arnav: Are not you angry with me?

Khushi: For?

Arnav: I examined you a lot...

Khushi: Only week students feared of exams. Smart students take it as an opportunity to develop themselves.

She chuckled.

Arnav cupped her face and pulled her on his chest. He hugged her with a satisfactory smile. Khushi circled his shoulders, leaning on his chest.

Arnav: Khushi I'm sorry... I hurt you...

Khushi: I should also apologize. I too hurt you a lot not knowing your intention of our marriage. I wanted to talk to you about it. Before I'm doing that, everything went upside down. I didn't know, Amma(Ratna) had given her heart to me Arnavji. I would not have behaved rudely If I had known about it.

Arnav: you no need to be sorry. I'm responsible for your rude behavior. Anyone in your place would have behaved so.

Khushi smiled.

Arnav: though you are a small girl you are so matured than your age you know.

Khushi: Small girl? I'm twenty-one... not a small girl.

Arnav: Yeah... but compared to me, you are... Even Aman felt sad about it, at the time of our marriage.

He chuckled.

Khushi: it's common... my mother is ten years younger than my father.

Arnav: I don't know how your mother looked in front of your father. But you are looking like a kid in front of me.

Khushi(dropping her jaw): Kid...? I'm not...

Arnav: you are... no doubt.

Khushi pouted...

Khushi: Let's eat something.

Arnav: I will... First, let me feed you.

Khushi: I'm not a kid. I will eat.

Arnav: You too fed me... doesn't mean I'm a kid.

Taking the bowl, he fed her the mashed rice and dall.

Arnav(while feeding): What's the necessity to eat the poisoned food Khushi?

Khushi: Isn't it idiotic?

Arnav nodded yes shrinking his nose.

She chuckled...

Khushi: Jokes apart... the fact is, my mind stopped working at that time. It happens with me often. It won't work when I need it the most. My poor brain.