7 Outrage

Part 7

Arnav started walking casually, Khushi was looking at him forgetting to blink could do nothing. Vidya started shouting from their behind...

Vidya: He is taking my daughter... he is taking everything.... Anyone stop him....

Khushi: Amma...

She cried.

Arnav looked at Aman. Aman removed a two thousand note bundle and extended it towards Vidya. Vidya went speechless, seeing two lakhs in front of her eyes. Aman kept it on her palm and followed Arnav. Arnav smirked at Khushi who was almost getting dizzy. Vimla handed over Khushi's bag to one of the guards. He kept it in Arnav's car. Kishan opened the car door for Arnav. Arnav made Khushi sit in the car and ordered Aman to start.

Khushi looked at Vidya through the window. Vidya was looking at the money bundle which was given by Aman, widening her eyes. Khushi closed her face and cried. Reshma shook Vidya by her shoulder.

Reshma: What the hell? What's happening here? Khushi got married to someone. He is taking her somewhere... Who is he? How will you sell the house? We need his signature as he is Khushi's husband now.

That's when she took her eyes from the money bundle. She rushed towards Kishan and clutched his collar. She slapped him wrathfully.

Vidya: What's all this? You bloody dog. Why did you cheat on us? Whyyyyy? How could I sell the house now?

She exclaimed. Kishan pushed her in anger.

Kishan: Go and get your son-in-law's signature. He can buy hundreds of houses like yours.

Vidya looked at him frowning.

Kishan: He has piles of money, you can't even imagine. Multi milliner he is. It's your lucky he liked your daughter. Go to him and touch his feet. He can create a heaven on the earth.

Reshma: Where is he from?

Kishan: I don't know. His name is Arnav Singh Raizada.

Reshma: Did he give you money?

Kishan: Then? Why should I let him marry Khushi?

Vidya: How much did he give?

Kishan: one crore....

Vidya(shockingly): One crore?

Reshma: But why?

Kishan: To marry your sister.

Reshma frowned. He gave one crore for Khushi? But why? What's there in Khushi that he gave him one crore for her? She didn't get anything in her pea-sized brain, however she tried.

Kishan left the place dusting his shirt leaving Vidya and Reshma in extreme confusion.

...

Arnav reached the arrow dram with Khushi where Arnav's chopper was waiting. Khushi got baffled, seeing a chopper. She looked at Arnav with an expression, as if he was a Mafia Boss.

Arnav was about to lift her again; she took a step back. Arnav raised his brows.

Khushi: Who are you?

Arnav: I tied Mangal sutra on your neck, filled the partition, and took seven pheras, who am I?

Khushi sighed irritatingly.

Arnav: Let's go, if you really want to sell your house.

He started walking. Khushi understood that she is helpless. She could do nothing with this man. She followed him without any choice, crying.