6 Yours Husband

Part 6 

Next day

The marriage was being arranged in a Temple because neither Vidya nor Kishan was ready to spend more money on marriage.

Khushi got down from the auto with Vidya and Reshma. Vidya frowned seeing Vimla in the Temple. Why does she come so earlier even before them? Vimla smiled at them. Khushi took her bag out from the auto. Vimla got it from her.

Vimla: Arrey Khushi, you are bride. Give it to me.

Khushi smiled at her whereas Vidya and Reshma spared a content glance

Khushi smiled at her whereas Vidya and Reshma spared a content glance. Why Vimla is showing extreme care all of a sudden?

They got inside the Temple. Kishan welcomed them, joining his hands. Vimla took Khushi behind the temple and made her sit on the chair.

Vimla: wait here, till panditji calls you.

Khushi: Jee Vimal masi.

Vimla: Are you really fine to marry a man who is a father of two children Khushi?

Khushi got struck.

Khushi (smilingly): Amma knows what's right and wrong.

Vimal: You are a good girl Khushi. That's why you are seeing only good in everything. I wish you will do it in future also.

Khushi looked at her with confusion.

Vidya and Reshma got perplexed as no one is coming to the marriage. The whole Temple looked empty. Time was running but people didn't come to the marriage. More to their confusion, none came from Kishan's side also. He came all alone.

Vidya: Where are your relatives?

Kishan: My younger daughter is admitted in the hospital...

Vidya: Why? What happen to her?

Kishan: Food poison... she would have eaten a lot of sweets yesterday, I suppose.

Vidya: Oh...

Kishan: My mother and elder daughter are with her in the hospital.

Vidya: Ok... but where is the rest of the people?

Kishan: They must be on their way. We don't have to wait. We can start...

He left the place.

We can see, a few men are stopping the people who are coming to the marriage and returning them back, giving costly gifts.

Panditji started the rituals. Kishan was not sitting on the stage but waiting at the reception.

In a few minutes... a few men entered a Temple. Kishan rushed towards a particular man who looked like their BOSS and greeted him. Vidya's eyes shrunk seeing the man whereas Reshma's eyes sparkled. He looked extremely handsome and hot. Who is this man? Hope, our readers would have guessed him. Yes, undoubtedly, he is our Hero, Arnav Singh Raizada.