42 Hearty Feeling

Part 42 

Khushi: Let's eat dinner first...

She tried to take a bag. Arnav held her hand.

Arnav: I'm not in the mood to have dinner.

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: Don't my eyes say what I want to eat?

His eyes were on her lips while saying that. Actually, Khushi didn't expect that Arnav will be taking his words into action. Though she knew what today is she was not fully prepared for the biggest step of her life. But his eyes told her that there is no chance to back off.

His eyes... according to Khushi, those are the most dangerous weapons which can do volumes without touching her. Its penetration power always makes her stomach churn. Taking a few steps from Arnav, she stood, circling a pillar to make her up.

Khushi sensed Arnav standing behind her. She caught her breath, feeling his warm palm sliding around her bare waist. She closed her eyes to bear the sensation. Arnav hugged her close to his chest while his palm caressed her soft, velvety waist. She felt his hot breath fanning on her neck. The warmth became cold as he touched her neck with his lips. She started breathing hard. Her head automatically rested on his shoulder as she had no other way to keep herself firm, not falling down. Arnav's warmly palm caressed her so soft body passionately. In the battle, Khushi didn't notice when her saree was taken off. His hands rose upwards from her waist slowly. Khushi turned towards him and leaned on his chest. Gathering her in his arms, he walked towards the bed. Keeping her on the bed, he laid beside her. Khushi looked at him breathing hard.

Arnav: Stop breathing hard. You are unleashing my control.

He said looking at her heaving chest. Khushi was about to roll on to the other side of the bed, Arnav clutched her waist. He scanned her from tip to toe, inch by inch which gave her Goosebumps. Arnav caressed the goosebump dots which were on her waist. She was about to close her eyes,

Arnav: Look at me.

Khushi looked at him biting her lips. Arnav was looking into her eyes while his finger moved up and down on her silky waist. Khushi felt an unbearable sensation inside her body. Her throat went dry. She looked at Arnav parting her lips.

Arnav raised his eyebrows asking her like, "what?"

His smooth moves soothed her. Arnav understood that in her facial expression.

Arnav took her lip into his mouth and stayed doing nothing. Khushi felt a drop of water on her cheek. She looked at him breaking the kiss. She got to know that it was not water droplet but his teardrop, the output of the divine pleasure. She could no longer hold herself. She wiped his cheek. Arnav kept his palm over hers which was on his cheek. Khushi nodded NO and kissed his forehead lovingly.

Arnav filled her face with numerous kisses not leaving an inch of space. He sucked her cheek and saw Khushi smiling. Her smile gave him an ecstatic feeling and also the assurance of her involvement in him. He raised his head and looked at Khushi passionately. He finally started eating her lips like a hungry lion which got his prey after a long waiting. The high light of the kiss is Khushi cupped his face and gave him the same emotional touch. After all, she is also madly in love with him. SMART people use the chance without missing it but SMARTER people create the chance. Our Khushi is the SMARTEST. She made him suffocate by showing how special he is. Does our HERO need anything more than that?

His eyes fell on her chest. Stitch mark of her chest... the main attraction of Khushi. Arnav drew a line on her heart surgery mark. His action was filled with feelings but it was definitely not a sexual one. It was visible through his act that how much he was bounded with his mother. He caressed her chest by his face couldn't hold himself, creating disasters in Khushi. She curled her toes to control the sensation while clutching his hair.

Arnav(whispering): I will be gentle... you don't have to be scared. Ok?

Khushi swallowed. Without thinking of anything, Arnav gave freedom to his clothes which made Khushi tremble. His well-built six packs body made her tremble more. He gathered his thoughts and concentration on his beautiful wife. His not so hard palm touched her so so soft waist and his desire rose into no limit.

Entwining her fingers, he sucked her jawline. He unleashed her blouse string along with his so-called control. He became an adorer and adored every inch of her florescent body.

Arnav experienced the first-ever pleasure of a woman, form his wife. And he almost got addicted to it in the first attempt itself. A woman could create "so many" in a man's body? He questioned himself. He had crossed many women in his life; many of them fell on him intentionally to seduce him. At that time, he felt a kind of loath towards them. That's why he hit a girl in anger once. But Khushi... this girl is making him feel the feeling... a new feeling. He wanted to feel the feeling again and again. Because he was touching a girl who made him feels special not only physically but also heartily. He was her priority. She is making him feel the same... now also...

Arnav stopped.

Arnav: Khushi, you can stop me if you...

Khushi (palming his mouth): Don't you dare think of stopping. This is not a time to think anything beyond what we just started.

She said clutching his nape which made him elated. He touched his forehead with hers.

Arnav: I too don't want to stop without...

He started his action making his wife flinch...wince...gasp... and finally with groan...

After climaxing the task, he got relaxed sowing his seed in her womb. He fell on her chest panting hard. He smiled hearing her rushing heartbeat. He gently stroked her surgical line by his lips while snuggling more into her chest. Calming his breath down, he fell on the bed completely exhausted. Both of them looked at each other panting hard. Khushi extended her hand, asking him to come. He rolled towards her and laid on her heaving chest.

Arnav: I don't know you are hiding heaven inside you.

Khushi: I too don't know you can show me the heaven on the earth.

He sucked her lower lip lovingly with a sweet smile.

Arnav: you are such a unique piece you know.

Khushi nodded NO.

Arnav: You are... you had done a very toughest task...making Arnav Singh Raizada fond of YOU.

Khushi: Ohh... is he that tough man?

Arnav: Kind of beast...

Khushi: Handsome beast.

She dashed his forehead by hers.

To be continued...

Next part available on Inkitt

Order...

Next morning

Khushi was lying on the bed by her stomach, inside the quilt. Arnav opened his eyes and looked at her who was lying away from him. He placed his face on her bareback, slipping inside the same quilt. Khushi got disturbed from her sleep and sensed who was on her back. She smiled softly and it reached Arnav's sharp ears.