49 Unknown Side

Part49 

After three months

Arnav assigned a good criminal lawyer for Arvind. Arvind was on bail...attending the case. He was staying in RM with his son and Bahu. He was witnessing RATNA in Khushi...same simplicity... same respect... same affection... everything remembered him Ratna. No matter if Arnav loves her madly. He did the same with Ratna also then why won't he do that for Khushi? After all, she is his wife.

Khushi served the breakfast to Arvind and Tina.

Tina: Bhabi, you cook so tastier.

Arvind: You know, it's been fifteen years, I had this kind of food.

Khushi and Tina understood about whose food he is talking about.

Tina: Really Dad, Amma also cooks like Bhabi?

Arvind: Yes... her only goal was making her husband and son happy. Her mind always thinks about us. She is a goddess. I had hurt her. That's why I'm living in hell on the earth. God gives us his blessings through a beautiful life. But we... humans are spoiling it not understanding his mercy.

Again his eyes pooled up. Khushi looked at Tina and gestured.

Tina: Dad, control yourself.

Arvind nodded yes.

Tina: Dad... tell us about Bhai.

Khushi looked at her excitedly.

Arvind also became interested. How many days, he and Ratna would have relished about him? An adorable smile occupied his face.

Arvind: You won't believe if i say how naughty he was.

Tina: Really? Naughty?

She asked unbelievably.

Arvind: Don't underestimate seeing his current condition. What a beautiful days they are... He is so naughty as well as so possessive too. He won't be sitting for a minute silently. But if his mother said anything, he sits for an hour in the same place, making face.

Khushi and Tina chuckled at him.

Arvind: He always makes me crave sweets.

Khushi: But why?

Arvind: Because I'm also a diabetic like him. He intentionally eats sweets in front of me, sitting beside his mother. Sometimes I snatch sweet from him. He silently complaints to Ratna and gets me scolded. I and chotte always fought but happily.

Arvind laughed so did Khushi and Tina. They saw Arnav getting down from the stairs. They controlled their laughter, seeing him. Arnav ran his eyes like what happened as he heard their laughter. He looked at Khushi who was serving breakfast, biting her lips.

After Arnav's arrival, the dining table became silent. Arnav sensed it. But he saw them smiling at him often. Finishing the breakfast, he stood.

Arnav: Khushi, where is my phone charger?

Khushi: Charger? It was there.

Arnav: No, I have searched for it.

Arvind: Go and help him beta...

Khushi nodded yes and went to their room. She saw the charger being connected to his mobile. She looked at him frowning who was looking at her folding his hands. Khushi raised her brows like, "What?"

Arnav: What was cooking at dinning between you trio?

Khushi bit her lips and got ready to play with him.