11 Gust of Air

Part11

Malik Residence

Asha's face drained in anger, seeing the documents. It was Arvind's will. Content of the will is, "After Arvind's death, Malik properties will go to ONLY his son Arnav Singh Raizada".

Asha fumed in anger and came downstairs with the same wrath. She threw it on Arvind who is checking a mail on his mobile. He looked at her gritting his teeth.

Arvind: What the hell....?

Asha: I'm also asking the same. What the hell is this?

Arvind(casually): It's my will.

Asha: what about me and my daughter?

Arvind: You already have enough for your future.

Asha: What do you mean?

Arvind: You have a tea estate in Assam, a bungalow in Mumbai, Diamond and Gold jewels worth Rs10 crore...

Asha: That's all my savings... What will you give me?

Arvind(sarcastically): Savings? Really? Without me, how could you have saved those? Do you have other men in your life?

Asha: Shut up...

Asha's eyes got rooted in seeing her daughter Tina standing with shocking expression. Arvind regretted, seeing her. He was supposed to leave the place, but stopped hearing Tina...

Tina: I didn't expect this Dad... you shouldn't have told that to Mom. She is your wife. How could you say so?

Asha(panicking): Beta, he just...

Tina showed her palm towards Asha and rushed to Arvind. She clutched his collar.

Tina: Why Dad? You are always partial with us? Even though being with us your mind and heart always wanders your son and first wife. Are not we your people? It's you who married my mom secondly. What was her mistake? It's you who is selfish here. You left your son and wife for my mother. She married you because she loves you and trusts you Dad.

Tina's anger rose into no limit seeing him gulping.

Tina (shaking his collar): Why Dad? Why..... are... you partial with us? Are not we your heirs? Am I not your daughter?

Arvind (calmly): You are not...

Tina's eyes went wide open.

Arvind (removing her hands from his collar): You are not my daughter and your mother is not my wife. You are her husband's daughter. I never married her and she never wanted it. We are just leaving together. I left my wife and son for your mother... because she came leaving her husband. I came leaving my wife and son because I didn't want her to be on the road with a girl child... that's you. And more than that, my wife and son were not ready to accept a cheater like me. That's why I got stuck with your mother.

Tears started rolling down from Tina's eyes.

Arvind: I have lost my wife. My son left like an orphan even though having parents. Here, you were growing up like a princess who doesn't have rights on me and my wealth. I'm not saying these to hurt you. I have no problem to give my initial to someone's daughter. But your mother is crossing her limit which is not acceptable. I hope you will understand because you are not like your mother.

Tina closed her face with her palms and cried. Maybe, she was not like her mother. Asha stood regretless. Arvind hugged Tina.

Arvind: I'm sorry I hurt you but you have to know the truth. Or else, one day it will affect you badly.