3 By hook or by crook

Part 3

Arnav was gazing at Khushi's pic. He couldn't understand his own feelings. He was never been like this. He wanted her in his life just because she has his mother's heart. But now, after seeing her pic, he doubted his own state of mind. He caressed her pic by his thumb gulping. He wants her... forever... at any cost... no matter whether she is fine with it or not. She has to be with him. She has no choice because she is his mother's choice. His mother always says, "Nothing happens without reason". Like the same, Khushi got his mother's heart with a strong reason.

Lucknow

Aman has been roaming in Lucknow. Not only Aman, Keeping Khushi's photo in their hands, Aman's men also roaming, all over the Lucknow. They were searching for her in every corner of Lucknow. It was not easy to find a girl in the congested and populated city like Lucknow where 28 lakhs people are living. But they had no choice because it was Arnav Singh Raizada's order. No one on the earth could dare to say NO to him. They were searching... searching....and searching...

After a month in RM

Arnav was pacing in his room like a wounded lion. He was angry with himself for not capable to find Khushi Gupta. He looked at his own image in the mirror. Taking a paperweight from the table he threw it on the mirror. The expensive Belgium mirror crumbled into pieces. He kneeled down on the glass pieces furiously. He didn't feel pain as the pain inside him was very bigger than the outer pain. He won't stop hurting himself until he gets Khushi Gupta....

Lucknow

Gupta House

Khushi was getting ready as Groom is coming to GH to meet her. YES, her stepmother, Vidya has been arranging her marriage. She is not doing that to give Khushi a good life. She has to get Khushi married. Then only she can get the property which belongs to Khushi. Khushi's father had written a "will" like that.

Khushi's mother Garima died when Khushi was three years old

Khushi's mother Garima died when Khushi was three years old. Shashi got married to Vidya. Of course, he married her to look after Khushi. But, which stepmother treats her stepdaughter like her own daughter? That's what exactly happened in Khushi's life also.

Seeing Vidya's partial nature, Shashi wrote a "will" giving importance to Khushi. So that, without any choice, Vidya would take care of Khushi until her marriage. The will is, Gupta house belongs to Khushi. She can't sell the property before her marriage. The property needs Khushi and Khushi's husband's signature for sale.

Vidya got to know that Khushi had a problem in her heart. Khushi didn't agree to get married, with a major heart problem. So, without any choice, Vidya approached Lion's club president and he helped them for heart transplantation after confirming that they were really helpless.

Vidya had given a fake address in Delhi hospital because she never wanted Khushi to get preferred by anyone. At the same time, she doesn't want Khushi's details to be left anywhere.