43 Order...

Part43

Next morning

Khushi was lying on the bed by her stomach, inside the quilt. Arnav opened his eyes and looked at her who was lying away from him. He placed his face on her bareback, slipping inside the same quilt. Khushi got disturbed from her sleep and sensed who was on her back. She smiled softly and it reached Arnav's sharp ears.

Arnav: Why did you get departed from me?

Khushi: I don't know when it happened. I should have done that in my sleep.

Arnav: From today night, I will tie you with me then.

Khushi chuckled.

Arnav: I just want to be like this always.

Khushi: You can't.

Arnav opened his eyes wide.

Khushi: I won't be with you...

Arnav lifted his head.

Khushi: It's next to impossible.

Arnav turned her towards him and made her face him.

Arnav: What the hell are you talking?

He asked wrathfully.

Khushi (nervously): I mean, I wake up before you.

Arnav (gulping): You shouldn't wake up before me... ever...

Khushi: I just...

Arnav (sternly): Take it as an order... request... plead... anything but you should be with me when I wake up. Understood?

Khushi: It sounds exactly like an order.

She tried to be normal.

Arnav: YES... DAMN yes... so what?

Khushi: Why are you serious?

She touched his cheek. Arnav palmed her hand.

Arnav: Khushi, I was all alone for my entire life. I was forced to be alone even after having the world's best mother. I don't want to be alone anymore after having the world's best wife.

Khushi: Why should you be alone? Even I don't want to be alone Arnavji.

Arnav lied on her shoulder, hugging her tightly.

Khushi: Arnavji, what's bothering you? Anything may I know?

Arnav: Khushi, we are in a critical time. I can say I will protect you. But when it comes to you, I badly lose my confidence.

Khushi: Nothing will happen to me Arnavji... The lifeline on my palm is very thick you know.

She showed her palm, chuckling. Arnav kissed her palm. Khushi sensed he was in some deep turmoil.

Khushi: What happened Arnavji?

Arnav: Asha is plotting something against us.

He didn't say what Asha is plotting.

Khushi: Is she trying to kill me?

Arnav could not hide the shock which changed his face in a jiffy. He looked at her horrified.

Khushi: There is nothing to be shocked, Arnavji. She tried to kill you when we were not in good terms. After knowing that we are leading a happy life, she would indeed try to kill me because she knows there is nothing more than that will make you break like anything.

Arnav lied on the bed closing his eyes, panting hard. Khushi lied on his chest.

Khushi: Don't be stressed, Arnavji.