19 Life Taking Moment

Part 19 

Next Morning

Arnav jerked sensing his position. He was lying on Khushi's chest. Recollecting yesterday's happenings, he tossed on the bed, looking at Khushi's sleeping form. He was delighted. She was on his bed and he was on her chest. She almost submitted herself to him. Their first night would have completed if he had taken the chance. He smiled. Covering her with the quilt, he went to the washroom.

Arnav came out getting fresh, all smiling, thinking about his confession. His eyes fell on the documents which he kept under the laptop. Sitting on the recliner, he went throw it. His facial expression changed horribly while reading it. He punched the tea table furiously and the sound woke Khushi up. She sat on the bed jerking.

Arnav felt like someone hammered his head, seeing the divorce papers, in between the house documents. He looked at Khushi with disbelief. Khushi got horrified, seeing his ghostly facial expression. It was definitely a life taking minutes for Arnav. He lost all the patience in a jiffy. He went to the bed and dragged Khushi down. He showed the documents to her. Khushi shocked to the death, seeing the divorce papers.

Arnav (wrathfully): What's this Khushi? What the hell is this? Was that all drama? Just to get my signature? Would you stoop so low Khushi? Would you even share the bed to get my signature? I thought you are a girl with full of morals

Arnav (wrathfully): What's this Khushi? What the hell is this? Was that all drama? Just to get my signature? Would you stoop so low Khushi? Would you even share the bed to get my signature? I thought you are a girl with full of morals. You disappointed me. I would have been happy if you had stern in your decision of not accepting me but you....? I never expected this from you Khushi...

Khushi stood like a stone as she couldn't understand what's happening. Her eyes got filled with tears hearing Arnav's hurtful words.

Arnav: Answer me Damn it...

He thundered.

Khushi: Arnavji... trust me...

Arnav (gritting his teeth): Trust? TRUST must be considered as VIRGINITY

Arnav (gritting his teeth): Trust? TRUST must be considered as VIRGINITY... if it lost once... it's lost. That's all.

Khushi: Don't say like that, Arnavji...

Arnav: Don't take my name... Get out... Just get out of my sight, before I do anything horrible.

He roared.