13Heart Feel

Part13 

Malik Residence

Tina was crying non-stop. She couldn't accept the bitter truth of her life. She never imagined that her mother is "this kind". The man who she thought her father is not her father. In fact she doesn't know who her father is. How sick. Her mother left her father for money. In that, she destroyed Malik's family. But she never saw her mother regret for what she did to them. She thought Ratna is envying Asha. She was so angry with Arnav for disrespecting Asha. How wrong she had been. She felt ashamed of herself.

She felt a touch on her back. She understood it was Asha. She stayed firm without turning.

Asha: I know you are upset.

Tina didn't react.

Asha: you have to adapt the reality. This is our life. This is family.

Tina(shouting): Noooo.... This is not.... He is not my father. This is not my family. You snatched it from someone and destroyed her life.

Asha: It happened... there is no use of thinking about it now. Makeup yourself.

Tina: What do you mean? Do you want me to spend someone's money shamelessly?

Asha: Keep your SHAME inside you. Money doesn't know SHAME. It can give you anything you want.

Tina: peaceful? Sleep? Will money give me those?

Asha: It depends on you. It depends on how you are handling the problem. Just ignore and enjoy the life. He (Arvind) had written all the properties on his son's name. I have to get it back so don't make me fuss.

Tina: just stop it... or else I will stop calling you Mom.

Asha: No one could change our relationship no matter if you call me mom or not.

Tina: you have already spoilt Arnav's life. Because of you, he had lost everything. So just stop it.

Asha: He spoilt his life on his own. I'm not responsible for it. He is a Psycho... mental...

They heard "SHUT UP"

Arvind was standing spitting fire through his eyes.

Arvind: Don't you dare talk about Arnav. What do you know about him? Haannn? He is our treasure no one could get.

Asha: Wah... how respectful he is towards you...

She mocked.

Arvind: Because it's me who lost my respect. You know how respectful he is towards Ratna? Do you know why he married to a mere girl....? He married a girl who is not at all suits to his lifestyle just because she is having Ratna's Heart. Will your child give you respect? Are you worth it? My Ratna does because she is a mother of a GOOD son.

Asha was thunderstruck. His wife has Ratna's Heart... News of the ERA.

Arvind went to Tina and caressed her head.

Arvind: I'm so proud of you beta. We won't deserve to stand in front of you. This generation of children is more justified than ours. I wish I would be like you.

Tina: you shouldn't have left Ratna ma and Bhai.

Arvind smiled at her whereas Asha was shocked hearing, RATNA MA and BHAI from Tina, for the first time.

Arvind: I'm repenting for each and every minute but it's too late. I'm getting punished for my mistake every day. I can't even attend my son's marriage.

Tina wiped her tears.

Arvind: go, wash your face. I will be there for you. Don't forget that. No matter what's happening in our lives. I'm your father and you are my daughter. Understood?