8 Two Options

Part8

Next Morning

Arnav was losing his patience as Khushi was adamant to come out of the room. He can't tolerate Khushi being starving. He can't allow her to hurt herself. He called HP through intercom.

HP: Jee Arnav Baba...

Arnav: Call Khushi for breakfast. Tell her I'm waiting. I want her at dinning in fifteen minutes.

HP: Jee.

He did cut the call. Arnav wanted to know Khushi's stance. Then only he could take the next step.

Arnav came to the dinning. He didn't find Khushi there.

Arnav: Where is Khushi...?

HP: she is in her room.

Arnav: Did she eat?

HP: No. She said she don't want anything. And she won't eat with you.

Arnav stood pushing his chair back. He galloped towards Khushi's room and banged the door. Khushi got irritated by the noise. She closed her ears tightly not responding to his bang on the door. Gathering all the strength, Arnav kicked the door. The door fell down on the floor couldn't stand against his kick. Khushi looked at him shockingly; who was advancing her with a stern look, making her took back steps in fear.

He smiled at her coolly as if nothing happened.

Arnav: Come and eat with me.

Khushi: I... I... don't eat with you.

Arnav: Ohh... why?

Khushi: Because I hate you.

He gritted his teeth hearing that.

Arnav: your heart will love me....

Khushi: only in your dreams...

Arnav: I'm doing many things in my dreams... with you...

Khushi frowned looking down.

Arnav: Now, you have to come with me.

Khushi: No...

Arnav: You have to... you know, you have no choice... because you are my wife. So you have to follow me.

Khushi: Why should I?

Arnav: Because, if you don't do it... I will make you do it.

Khushi looked at him shockingly.

Arnav: I will give you two choices because you are my wife.... so special than anyone.

Khushi's expression changed weirdly.

Arnav: Choice no. one... eat with me. Choice no. two... sleep with me...

Khushi horrified hearing that. Her inner soul shivered.

Arnav: I agree, I can't make you eat forcefully but....

He stopped and started taking steps towards her. Khushi got hit on the wall and Arnav arrested her, in between his hands. Khushi started to hit him. Arnav stood coolly as if she is hitting mosquitoes. Arnav held her hands very casually. He intentionally not clutched her hands tightly. So that she will try her best to come out of his clutch and undoubtedly she couldn't do that. And she would understand that winning Arnav Singh Raizadas is not at all possible.

As he expected, her speed decreased. Arnav looked at Khushi's face. She was trying hard to come out of his clutch, twisting her wrist. He clutched both her hands in one hand and held her face in another. He came close to her like, kissing. Khushi closed her eyes tightly. Time passed, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes slowly and saw him smiling at her, in an inch away from her lips.