20 Devi Maiya's Grace

Part20 

Uditha was disappointed hearing Aman.

Aman: Resign your job and leave RM.

Uditha: Are you nuts?

Aman: No... but you won't like to be there anymore.

Udi: But why?

Aman: Because ASR had taken a serious decision. He doesn't want you to say anything to Khushi that ASR knows the truth.

Udi: But why?

Aman: We can't ask him WHY...

Udi: Khushi is innocent Aman...

Aman: Yeah... that's why I want you to resign because you will blur out the truth if you will be there.

Udi: I can't leave her in this stage. She needs someone.

Aman: But ASR had WARNED you...

Udi: I promise. I won't say anything to Khushi.

Aman: Don't forget we are working under ASR. He won't like if we overstepped his words.

Udi: Hmmm...

Aman: Be careful (pause) please console Khushi Bhabi...

Udi: I know...

She disconnected the call. Aman huffed in relief as Uditha refused to leave RM. She will be there for Khushi.

.....

Arnav saw extremely silent RM. He feared for a second. Did Vidya take Khushi out of RM? He searched here and there. He heard Vidya shouting. Khushi was standing firmly, refused to talk to Vidya. Vidya sensed the reality that Khushi slipped from her hands which made her furious.

Vidya: Won't you say anything? Won't you give us the house? (Khushi was silent) From where you got this persistence?

Khushi turned her gaze not giving heed to Vidya.

Vidya couldn't bear Khushi's new avatar. She reached Khushi, taking a few long steps and raised her hand to hit Khushi. 

Before she touched Khushi, Arnav held her hand wrathfully

Before she touched Khushi, Arnav held her hand wrathfully. Vidya didn't expect Arnav's entry at the very wrong timing.

Arnav: I could never let anyone touch my wife forget about slapping her.