35 Reason

Part 35 

In the MeanwhileMalik Residence

Tina: Is it true Dad?

Arvind: Yes... Asha escaped from the jail.

Tina: How she made it, Dad?

Arvind: I too don't know. I'm really scared of her extreme level of bravery. Don't know what she is up to.

Tina: Don't worry Dad... she could do nothing.

Arvind: No Tina. Don't underestimate her. I never thought that she could dare to kill Arnav. She would be angrier on him now as he put her behind the bars. She would have come out of the prison with some plan.

Tina: What plan?

Arvind: Who knows? (Clutching her hands) beta, could you do me a favor?

Tina: Sure Dad.

Arvind: Please ask your Bhai and Bhabi to be safe. Your brother may take it lightly.

Tina: No Dad, Bhai will never take it light because he loves Bhabi very much.

Arvind: That's why I want him to be careful. He will break down if anything unpleasant happens to Khushi.

Tina: I think he would have got to know about mom by now.

Arvind: yeah... but it's your responsibility to convey the message.

Tina: They are in a happy mood. Won't this message make their mood spoil?

Arvind: It's not important.

Tina: It is... Dad...but you don't worry. I will make the message reach the right person.

Arvind: Right person?

Tina nodded yes.

Arvind wanted Tina to convey the message to Khushi. It's because, after a long struggle, Tina was in the talking terms with Khushi. He wants their relationship to be long-lasting. He doesn't want Arnav to get suspicious on Tina at any cost.

........

Rahim Chacha kept the plate in front of Asha, who ate the food like she had never seen such food.

Asha(while eating): Why are you late?

Rahim: Sir (Arvind) and Tina Baby just went out of the home. That why.

Asha: Yeah... they shouldn't know my presence.

Rahim: Madamji, if anyone gets to know about your presence then the consequence will be worse.

Asha: You just keep your mouth shut then no one will get to know about it. Where did they go?

Rahim: I don't know that.

Asha: Anything happened when I was not here?

Rahim: Arnav baba's reception has been arranged this Sunday.

Asha: Whaaaat! Reception?

Rahim: Jee... I heard Tina baby talking to Sir.

Asha: Who else is at home now?

Rahim: No one. Laxmi went to market and Raju is in the garden.

Asha: Keep Raju busy in the garden.

Rahim: Jee...

She came to her room and closed the door. She dialed someone through landline.

..........

Aman Mathur got surprised seeing Tina, in front of him that too in the AR parking lot. It seems she is waiting for him. She was sitting on his bike. Aman searched here and there as if he didn't see her.