22 Expressive Eyes

Part 22

Vidya sat on the couch, hitting her own forehead.

Vidya: What can we do now?

Reshma: We shouldn't have agreed to Asha. Because of her, we have lost our house.

Vidya: Yes... as Arnav signed the documents, we would have got our house easily. We spoilt it.

They stood squeezing their hands.

Vidya: Seeing his extreme wrath, I thought, he throw Khushi out of his house and we will get two crore from Asha. It seems he won't let her go from him...

Reshma: That's what I'm also thinking. He is mad it seems...

Vidya: We have no other choice than get Khushi's help. We have to get the house from her.

Reshma: I don't think so because Arnav registered the house on his name already.

Vidya: Haaannn... you are right.

Reshma: Let's see what Khushi's final decision.

Malik Residence

Asha jerked hearing "Ashshaaaaaaaa" in Arnav's voice. The coffee cup slipped from her hand when she jerked. Arvind and Tina rushed from their respective rooms to the living room. They saw Arnav storming towards Asha. It was not hard for them to understand that Asha had done something horrible. Asha's face became pallid, seeing Arnav's wrath. She stood shivering as Vidya already told that Arnav got to know about the documents. This is the first time, Arnav meeting her face to face. He never gave heed to her like he does right now.

As no one expected, Arnav tangled Asha's neck. Arvind panicked like hell. He took a step to come to them; Tina stopped him by clutching his hand. He looked at her shockingly as she nodded NO.

Arnav: I promised my mother that I won't hit any woman but I didn't promise her not to KILL (he stressed) any woman. Don't make me a murderer. I won't mind to kill you if you dare to separate MY KHUSHI from me.

Arvind and Tina shocked to the core. Asha started to cough. Arnav's gritted his teeth, hearing "Chotte" from Arvind.

Arvind: Chotte, please don't spoil your life by killing her. Khushi is there for you... Please leave her.

He pushed Asha on the coach

He pushed Asha on the coach. She caressed her neck while coughing.

Arvind(roaring): I warn you, don't interfere in my life. If you dare do that I will destroy you all....

Arvind: What happened Chotte?

Arnav: She got mine and my wife's signature in the divorce papers without our knowledge.... you made me orphan... I tolerated it for my Mom. Because of you, I have lost my mother... (He roared while Arvind bowed down) I never interfered in your life ever for my mother's sake but not anymore. She had waked the beast up in me. (Looking at Asha, he flicked his fingers) count your days... Asha Malik... you are going to see the hell on the earth.