23 He knows the Truth

Part23

Arnav was in Khushi's arm circle, hearing her heartbeat. Breaking the hug, Arnav left the room. He needs time to decide about Khushi. He always prefers a LONG DRIVE. He rode the car, without putting AC, taking fresh air.

Life has no rewind button. But... unfortunately, our mind has... it rewinds all the happenings of our lives often. Sometimes, it makes us smile and sometimes it makes us cry. It depends on our FORTUNE.

Fortunately, our hero's Fortunate made him smile. He saw the scene which happened a few minutes ago in his room, rewinding it again and again. It was so relishing. How emotionally Khushi hugged him... how cutely she approached him... and most of all, how rightfully she asked his permission to stay in his room... his wife is so cute... he got a girl no one could get. She is a little version of his mother. No... more than his mother. His mother also left him alone. Even though it was for his betterment Ratna was utterly wrong. She should not have left him alone in abroad. Instead, she would have given him her shoulder to lean on... Arnav always thinks. But Khushi is not like his mother. She was not ready to leave him even though he is ignoring her. It's because she respects his feelings. He took the "U" turn and rode towards RM.

RM

Arnav's legs denied moving, seeing Khushi was sleeping on the recliner. He felt bad for not giving permission to stay in his room. He picked her in his arms and placed her on the bed. Caressing her hair lovingly, he pecked her forehead. He laid beside her, clutching her hand.

Malik Residence

Asha dialed Reshma.

Asha: What the hell is happening in RM?

Reshma: Our life became hell because of you.

Asha(angrily): Could you bring Khushi out of RM or not?

Reshma: We tried but Khushi is not ready to leave Arnav. I don't think it will happen ever in the mere future. Arnav registered our house on his name and ordered us to leave his house.

Asha: What are you going to do?

Reshma: we have no other choice than leaving his house.

Asha: ok... note down the address and come to the place.

Reshma: Where?

Asha: To the place where you can live.

Reshma: Ok...

Disconnecting the call, Reshma started packing their things. Vidya looked at her helplessly.

Reshma: Asha called us to her place.

Vidya: Really?

Reshma: yes.

Vidya: Could we trust her?

Reshma: We have no choice other than Asha now whether she is trustworthy or not. Arnav won't allow us to stay here. Before he does anything against us, we have to leave this house.

Vidya nodded YES.

Reshma: We will leave tomorrow morning as we can't find the address in the dark. Now, sleep peacefully.

Vidya laid on the bed closing her eyes.

ArShi Room

In the midnight, Khushi turned in her sleep. She felt a tug in her hand. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her hand in Arnav's clutch. Her sleep flew away from her eyes. She was bewildered, seeing herself on his bed that too beside him. She softly caressed his face, not disturbing his sleep. He brought her on his bed doesn't mean he accepted her wholeheartedly. She knew he hasn't forgiven her yet. Maybe, she would have fallen from the recliner.

Her eyes teemed... she knew his longings... he wants to be on her chest... close to his mother's heart. But he restricts himself... it's because she lost his trust. However, she has to get it back. No matter what. Whatever, this is a beautiful moment of her life. She gripped his clutch smilingly.

Next morning

Arnav woke up as usual. His eyes fell on Khushi who was sleeping deeply. She was still sleeping as she couldn't sleep last night. She didn't feel SLEEP is more important than admiring her Arnavji. Arnav went to the washroom and came getting fresh. Wearing his shoes, he went jogging.

After a while, Khushi woke up. Running her eyes in the whole room, she searched for Arnav. Not finding him in the room, she went to the washroom to get ready. When she came downstairs, she felt extremely silent in the living room. She thought something and rushed to see Vidya. What she guessed was right. They were not there. She came to the kitchen, searching for Uditha. She must have known about them. But Khushi didn't find her in the kitchen. She went to the guest room and got stuck at the entrance hearing Uditha's talk. She is talking about Vidya and Reshma on phone. But with whom she is talking?

Uditha (on phone): Do you know? Vidya and Reshma left RM.(pause) no no.. there is nothing to be happy. (pause) yes... they are dangerous people if they left RM without expecting anything, we should be careful. They can harm ASR and Khushi. (pause) I will take care of Khushi, Aman.

Khushi stunned hearing that. Aman? Is she talking with Aman? This casually? Like a friend? What connection they are sharing? What's happening here? Sharpening her ears, she listened to them.

Uditha: Aman, please ask ASR to stop testing Khushi. She is an innocent, Aman. I agree she did wrong but she never thought of hurting him. What more than the love he wants form her? I don't want Khushi to suffer that's why I recorded her conversation with Vidya and sent it to you. (pause) yes, I know ASR. I saw happiness on his face when he entered RM after watching the video. I know he wants to see to which extent Khushi will go to get his LOVE. But I don't like it. What if Khushi gets to know about his test? She may get fed up, Aman.

She continued talking but Khushi left the place slowly without making noise. She sat on the couch in the living room, closing her eyes.

Poor girl... she must be broken down. How could anyone be normal knowing that she is being tested? That too when she was not at fault? Everything has its limit right? How Arnav could do this? How could he make her suffer in the name of TEST?

The door opening sound dragged her attention. Khushi opened her eyes and saw Arnav entering in his jogging suit. He halted for a while, seeing her sitting in the living room. He headed towards his room. Khushi's gaze followed him for the entire way to his room.

I'm confused. Khushi is smiling guys... instead of getting upset, she is smiling with tears. What happened to this girl? What's running in her mind?

Khushi (in mind... correction... in her HEART): Arnavji knows everything that I'm not wrong. What I saw in his eyes is right. He is not angry with me. He was just pretending like he is angry. He is just testing me not hating me... (she smiled brightly) he is doing this all to test me.... that too to know to which extent I could go... How childish you are Arnavji...! Do you want to see what will I do? Would it make you happy and satisfied? that's all what you want? It's not so hard to get your trust though because I could go to any extent to get your love Arnavji. Showing my love for you is the easiest task in the world for Khushi...

Khushi (self-talk): Arnav Singh Raizada... I'm coming...

She rushed to their room.

Arnav was buttoning his coat. His hand stopped its work, seeing Khushi in the doorstep who was smiling at him brightly. She must be smiling, thinking about sleeping on his bed. He frowned as she rushed towards him. As he didn't expect, she cupped his face and pecked his forehead strongly. Next second she left the room with the same speed, leaving stunning Arnav.

To be continued...

I love you a looooot

Arnav was standing like an idol, couldn't understand what happened. Khushi kissed him.... But why? He touched his forehead and looked at his fingers, smiling softly. Maybe, she is happy finding herself on the bed. Would she do this, if she is happy? Pagal...

Arnav came to the dinning. An innovative fragrance hit his nose from thekitchen. It seems his favorite methi ki paratha is getting ready for thebreakfast.

To read the above update, use my inkitt link dearies...