5 Change of plan

Part5 Change of Plan

Night in GH

Khushi was standing near the window, looking at the sky... looking at her parents. She believes that; people who leave the world will become stars. Talking with stars was her only solace. She had a strong faith that her talks are heard.

From tomorrow onwards, her life is going to change upside down. (SHE WAS NOT WRONG) She is going to take a mother's place in someone's life. (SHE WAS RIGHT) She will get someone who she can say HERS. (SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT)

But... not in the way she is expecting. Her life is going to change in OVERNIGHT. She is going to be treated by Arnav like anything, taking the next place to his mother. And she will get a man who is going to be hers... forever...

Khushi (looking at the sky): Amma, Babuji... I'm going to get married tomorrow. Right or wrong, hard or easy, good or bad, give me strength to face it. Make me understand my life partner. Give me the strength to handle all the situations. I know you will be watching me wherever I go. Bless me for a peaceful life.

At the same time...

Though it was a late-night Arnav was not on the bed. He didn't get sleep. A man who came to Lucknow with a "target" was also looking at the sky unusually. He doesn't have such faith like stars and all... he felt restlessness in his heart. The reason of his restlessness was not because the next day is Khushi's marriage. It's because of how the girl was being treated by fortune badly. She can't even remember her mother's face. Her only support... her father... died before she understands the world. After that, she went under her stepmother's custody. Of course, it's not less than CUSTODY. She was not given any choice. She accepts everything chosen by her stepmother, no matter if she is fine with that. It seems she was never treated well by anyone. Should he also treat her that way? However, he had hurt her already by publishing her pic, in the urge of fining her. She will get upset if she sees the ad for sure. Not anymore.

However, the way of making her HIS isn't going to be easy. In the process of getting her, he may be forced to use rude gesture. So, let the START to be a little polite. Who knows what Khushi Kumari Gupta is?

He came to Aman's room and knocked on the door.

Aman opened the door with sleepy eyes. He just fall sleep finishing all the arrangements. His sleep fled away seeing Arnav.

Aman: ASR.... I have finished everything to stop Khushiji's marriage.

Arnav: No... I changed the plan.

Aman (surprisingly): Change of plan?

Arnav: Yup...

Aman didn't ask him WHY.

Arnav: Hope you would have found Kishan's house.

Aman: Yeah...

Arnav: Let's go.

Aman: Now?

Arnav: Yeahhhh.... Any problem?

Aman: Certainly not... Two minutes ASR...

He grabbed a decent dress and got changed. Aman wanted to know; why Arnav changed the plan. But he couldn't ask him WHY. He will get to know by himself if Arnav says about his plan.

Somewhere he was scared too. What if Arnav wanted to kidnap Kishan? Or is he going to threat Kishan? Aman was squeezing his poor brain.

Actually, Arnav was planning to continue the ad sequence. That's what he instructed to Vimla and others. But now, he changed the plan. But why?