44 What Tomorrow?

Part44 What Tomorrow?

Tina stopped the car with a screeching sound. She rushed inside, leaving the half-closed car door. Not fining Arvind in the main hall, she ran to his room. She jerked at the entrance when she opened the door of his room. Arvind threw the empty jewelry box frustrated. He seemed helpless.

Tina: What happened, Dad?

Arvind: She washed out the jewelry box worth two crores. Her Adhar card, passport, nothing is here. Don't know what she is planning. I will surely kill her this time if she dares to harm Arnav or Khushi.

He shouted wrathfully.

Tina: Dad, more than that, I'm terrifying about Bhai. I thought we got a chance to get his trust. She had broken it again. What can we answer, Dad? Would he trust us? Won't he think we are giving lame excuses?

Arvind: Undoubtedly he won't believe us. I know he will never forgive me but I was glad that you got a chance to be with him but your mother ruined it. She will never let us be in peace. I don't know what else I have to face because of her.

His anger turned into tears. He sat with a thud hitting his own forehead.

Tina: Dad, still, we can make it possible.

Arvind (raising his head): How?

Tina: File a complaint at the police station.

Arvind stood at his feet jerking.

Tina: We have no other choice, Dad. We will submit the jewelry photos to the police. They will catch the person who is trying to sell it.

Arvind: Good idea. I have Asha's photos in which she is wearing some of the jewelry.

Tina: I too have a few photos.

Arvind: That's good.

Tina: We should not tell the police it was done by Mom. And we should definitely mention that Mom's Adhar card and passport were also stolen. Then they will block them. And they will trap if she tries to do something through them.

Arvind: Ok...

Tina: Let's call the police. Before Bhai got to know about her missing, we should file the case.

Arvind nodded yes and dialed "100".

.......

RM

Uditha and Preeto welcomed Khushi back. Dropping her in RM, Arnav went to the AR, saying that he will send the Reception Lehanga.

Khushi was happy like ever before. She was with her friends after a long time. Not only Preeto and Uditha were the reason for her happiness but also the arrangements of her RECEPTION.

The Lehanga which Arnav had been designed for her made her dumbfounded... correction... spell bounded... not only with the dress but also with the MAN who designed it. But she didn't get time to convey her happiness to him. The main reason is he was not at home.

Tomorrow is their Reception. She knew Arnav is arranging it luxuriously. She remembered the day when she saved him from eating poisonous food. She knew their reception is going to happen in the same hall. She had witnessed a HIGH SOCIETY group of people there that day. No doubt, this Lehanga will make her gorgeous. But will she look grand beside Arnav? Will she look equal to him? What if people mock at him?

Preeto shook her shoulder, looking at Uditha.

Udi: What happened? What are you thinking for?

Khushi: I'm scared... I mean... worried...