9 Faint- Hearted Girl

Part9 

Arnav stopped the car in front of the temple. Khushi got down from the car and went inside. He didn't talk a single word after Khushi uttered about killing herself. That was a "life-threatening" for Arnav Singh Raizada. He was scared to death. Is he that cruel, a girl prefers death rather than accept him as her husband? He doesn't want to lose her... He couldn't. He took out his mobile and dialed Aman. He attended it right away.

Aman: Yes ASR...

Arnav: I want a girl to look after Khushi.

Aman: Look After Khushi?

Arnav: Yes, she should be like her friend and caretaker. She should be with Khushi for 24*7, like her shadow. Understood?

Aman: Yes ASR...

Arnav: She must be loyal to me. She has to update everything to me like a detective. And Khushi shouldn't know about it.

Aman understood that Arnav wants to watch Khushi.

Aman: Yes ASR...

Arnav disconnected the call. Aman dialed a number. A girl attended it.

"Hi Aman"

Aman: Hi Uditha....

Uditha: Hi, how is London?

Aman: Who knows?

Uditha: Are not you in London?

Aman: Nope. I'm in India.

Uditha: When did you come? How did your ASR let you go to India?

Aman: He didn't let me go but brought me with him.

Uditha: Ohh... is he here? But how? You said he won't come to India? Didn't he get his mother's letter or what?

Aman: His mother had expired yaar...

Uditha: Ohh God... I'm sorry.

Aman: It's ok... I want you to join in a job.

Uditha: But I'm already doing a job in a detective agency.

Aman: Resign it. Or take a long leave. The job which I give you will settle you in your life.

Uditha(curiously): Really? What's the job? Tell me about it.

Aman: you should be with Mrs. ASR.

Uditha(shockingly): Mrs. ASR? Did he get married?

Aman told her ArShi story...

Aman: You know about ASR very well that's why I have chosen you for the job.

Uditha: I will take care of her.

Aman: Don't forget, ASR won't forgive mistakes. He wants a loyal person. That's why I want you to take over the job. Because I can't trust anyone in ASR's matter other than you.

Uditha: I won't say I will be your trustworthy. I will prove it. And I will try to mend things between them.

Aman: This why I want you Udi. Thank you so much.

Uditha: I'm glad that you trust me Aman.

Aman: You can ask anything and use anything to do your job.

Uditha: Yup... when will I join?

Aman: In half an hour.

Uditha(exclaiming in shock): Whaaaat! In...half an hour....?

Aman: Yup... come to RM.

Uditha: God.... Give me some time to take a breath.

Aman: Come and take breath in RM.