28 I Knew...

Part 28

Khushi's eyes got rooted on Arnav's face. She liked the way he applied his rights on her but this is not what she wanted. She knew what he wanted from her. She didn't want to exam him more. She wanted to pour the love on him and wanted to get the love back which she deserved. She wanted to make him delighted. But this time, he has to make the path.

Arnav kept her on the bed. He felt relieved as somehow he managed to bring her to his room.

Arnav(in husky tone): Be comfortable. Or else, your mother-in-law will question you, coming in your dream... again.

Khushi (looking down): I can make her understand... being a woman, she will understand me.

Arnav(folding his hands): Ohh really? I will be my mom's priority. Don't forget it.

Khushi: But she knows me... because our hearts are the same.

Arnav got stuck. He leaned towards her...

Arnav(huskily): Then your priority must also be me...

Khushi (in mind): you are always my priority Arnavji...

Arnav: Did you say something?

Khushi: I talked to myself...

Arnav: What you talked?

Khushi nodded no.

Arnav: Stop shaking your head and speak through your mouth.

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav rolled his eyes. Taking the intercom, he dialed and HP received it.

Arnav: What are you cooking for dinner?

HP: Rotie dall...

Arnav: No... rotie won't be easy to swallow... cook rice...

HP: Jee...

Khushi knew for whom the rotie will not be easy to swallow. She smiled inwardly.

Arnav: Smash the rice and mix the dall with it.

HP: Jee...

Arnav: Quick...

HP disconnected the call to make rice.

Arnav sat on the other side of the bed opening his laptop. Khushi tried not to steal a glance at him. Of course, she failed.

After a while, HP knocked on the door with a rice bowl.

Arnav: Come in...

HP handed over the bowl to Arnav and left.

Arnav: Khushi, have this...

Khushi: I will have it later.

Arnav: When...? You haven't eaten anything... come on...

Khushi: I'm not feeling to eat...

Arnav: Arnav came with the bowl and sat beside her. Khushi looked at him not getting his intention.

Arnav: What did you say?

Khushi nodded NO, gulping...

Arnav: Open your mouth.

Khushi widened her eyes... is he going to feed?

Arnav: I asked you to open your "mouth" not "eyes"...

Khushi: Oh...

Arnav fed the first spoon of rice... not giving her a chance to speak. Khushi swallowed it. Arnav was about to take the next spoon of rice,