16 Evil's Entry

Part16 

Asha was spitting fire on Vidya and Reshma through her eyes. Reshma was fuming in jealous whereas Vidya couldn't believe her eyes. What's this? Khushi not only hugged him but also kissed him. How Khushi could do that? Did she fall for him? Then how will she agree to Asha's plan?

More than Vidya and Reshma, Asha was tensed. She thought she can end Arnav's chapter easily. But here, everything looks the opposite. She got irritated. But her cunning mind started to see the positive side of the problem.

Yes.... It won't affect Arnav that much if Khushi is not interested in the relationship. But now, her plan will hammer Arnav's heart as Khushi showed him the taste of the relationship fruit. She smirked.

Vidya turned her gaze towards Asha, in the fear of losing two crore.

Asha asked them to get in the car again. They sat and Asha drove off. She stopped the car in the side of the road and insisted on them what to do.

Asha: It seems, Khushi is fallen for Arnav. She won't be helpful for us anymore.

Vidya: She listens to me.

Asha: No... Khushi shouldn't know our plan. Let her be close to Arnav.

Reshma: Then how could we implement it.

Asha: We can if you follow my instructions.

Reshma: Whatever...

Asha explained her NEW plan.

Vidya(fearfully): What if he(Arnav) gets to know the plan, before signing the papers?

Asha: Put the blame on Khushi.

Vidya looked at her hesitatingly.

Reshma: I'm in. I will do it.

Asha: That's great. Let's go.

In the meanwhile

RM

Arnav was out of the blue plant that day. He couldn't believe he would get such a heart-feel gift on Khushi's birthday. Khushi had beaten all the effort which he put to make her happy by her ONE action. She had given him a lifetime assurance by her action that she is ready to be his wife. She could have told him "THANK YOU" simply. But she hugged him and kissed poetically. That means she accepted him as her husband. She not only showed her happiness but also showed his future world which is going to be only with happiness. He started dreaming.

Arnav came searching for her. She was sitting on the bed fiddling her saree pallu. Seeing Arnav, she stood from the bed. Arnav approached her with his hanker gaze. Adding to it, Khushi was in RED saree. No need to say the "effect" though.

Khushi started to suffocate by his gaze who always gets attracted by his expressive EYES. Arnav's slow and steady moves told her that he won't be back off for sure.