24 I Love You a Loooot

Part 24

Arnav was standing like an idol, couldn't understand what happened. Khushi kissed him.... But why? He touched his forehead and looked at his fingers, smiling softly. Maybe, she is happy finding herself on the bed. Would she do this, if she is happy? Pagal...

Arnav came to the dinning. An innovative fragrance hit his nose from the kitchen. It seems his favorite methi ki paratha is getting ready for the breakfast. But it not seems Hariprakash's dexterity. Who is cooking? Is it Khushi? Arnav was stunned by seeing Khushi instead of Haripraksh. She brought it to the dinning. He thought she won't come in front of him after the kiss. She served it to him casually. The first morsel itself told him that HP didn't cook it.

Arnav: Who cooked this?

Khushi: Khushi Singh Raizada...

Arnav bit his lips. Did Khushi make this, knowing that Methi-ki-paratha his favorite? If yes, how did she know?

Arnav: Why? Who asked you to prepare it?

Khushi: My mother in law...

Undoubtedly, Arnav was stunned by her reply.

Khushi: She came in my dream last night and told me.

Arnav was looking at her like "Liar"

Khushi: Sachchi... she said a lot about you. Take care of my son. He acts very well like he doesn't like anything and shows himself as an angry man. Don't believe him... he is not what he shows. He will be adamant about accepting anything. He won't eat properly. Feed him, hugging him tightly.

Arnav: Do you have that guts to feed me?

He asked controlling his curiosity.

Khushi: Guts? Am I going to the war or what? To feed my husband, why should I need guts? Isn't LOVE enough?

Something bubbled inside Arnav. He suppressed his happiness by taking a deep breath.

Khushi: How is the paratha? Don't you like?

Arnav stopped eating. "Don't like?" Damn this food... the same flour, same Methi, but how it tastes damn good? He ate without commenting. This girl is up to something. She may make him faint if he gives her a chance to talk more. He stood, finishing the breakfast. He went to the office halfheartedly.