34 Angered Child

Part34 

Arvind felt bad as Khushi was not interested to talk to him and he knew why. Arnav would have told about him and his deeds. She should have known how cheap he was. It was not wrong if she follows Arnav's order. Yes, Arnav would have ordered her not to talk to him. But he was glad that Khushi and Tina are in talking terms. He conveyed Tina the matter. She immediately dialed Khushi. Khushi, who was sitting on the bed biting her nails in nervous, attended the call. She was not nervous, for not talking to Arvind but how to convey the message to Tina.

Tina: Bhabi... Tian here.

Khushi: Thank God you called me. I was thinking about how to call you.

Tina easily understood, Khushi was not ready to call again as she doesn't want to talk to Arvind.

Tina: Anything important Bhabi?

Khushi: Haan... Arnavji has been arranging for our Reception party on Sunday. You are invited.

Tina couldn't believe Arnav Singh Raizada permitted Khushi to invite her. it was not a ROCKET SCIENCE to not understand it though. Khushi would definitely take his permission before calling her.

Tina: Would Bhai fine with it?

Khushi: Do you think, I will call you without his permission? Yes... he agreed.

Tina: I'm really honored Bhabi... I will be there on time.

Khushi: I know you will come.

Tine: But Bhabi... you would have dropped the message to Dad...

Khushi: I'm sorry Tina. I'm inviting you not because you are not wrong. it's because Arnavji doesn't have a problem with your presence. I can't hurt Arnavji by talking to HIM who Arnavji doesn't like. I'm sorry if I'm rude but I don't want to give even a little hope in this matter because Arnavji's word means to me. I could never do what he doesn't want. Hope you understand.

Tina: Jee...

Khushi: I'm dropping the call.

Tina felt bad for Arvind. It was not new that Arnav hates Arvind. If Khushi could understand Arnav to this extend, how deeply he would have gotten hurt that he made her understand his emotions clearly?

She sighed.

....

Cutting the call, Khushi turned around only to find Arnav standing, gazing at her. It seems, he heard her talks with Tina. She was never rude to anyone like she talked to Tina. But she had no choice; she didn't want to give a chance to Arvind to the man who Arnav hate from the core of his heart.

Khushi was a good reader of Arnav's eyes. But now, she has no brave to read as there she saw only a new expression she had ever seen. Khushi couldn't understand how to react to it. but Arnav reacted to it... in an unexpected way by spreading his hands, asking her for a hug. Khushi ran into his arms and snuggled into his chest. Arnav circled his hands around her as if she is his treasure.

It's unimaginably amazing to be important to our loved one. Here, Arnav got one who always gives him the top priority. The emotion which is dominating him right now was something we can't enlighten putting some random words. Arnav kissed her hair. That kiss explained everything about his emotions. Khushi raised her head.

Khushi: Are you alright?

Arnav: Never before.

He pecked her forehead which definitely passed energy to Khushi. She dashed her forehead with his. Arnav flinched whereas Khushi chuckled.

Arnav: What the...

Khushi: I just want to see how your eyes will go by my unexpected move.

Arnav: How could you read my eyes?

Khushi: It's so easy.

Arnav: Ohh really?

Khushi: Haan... because I love them so much.

She shrugged her shoulders, keeping her hands on his shoulders.

Khushi: I want our CHILDREN to have such expressive eyes.

Arnav's facial expression changed.

Arnav(making up himself): See, a child herself is talking about children.

Khushi(pushing him): Arnavji, don't make me angry...

She shouted at him making him open his eyes wide.

Khushi: You will face the consequence if you say me, child... be careful.

Arnav(slowly but smilingly): but what made you angry?

Khushi: you know my friends have one or two children already.

She said moving towards him and Arnav took a few steps backward.

Khushi: Still, you are addressing me, CHILD. Don't you dare call me like that. Throw the thought out of your mind.

Arnav: Ok ok... cool.

She sat on the bed murmuring. Arnav sat beside her controlling his smile. Clutching her chin, he turned her face towards the mirror and made her look at her own face. Khushi frowned seeing that. Arnav laughed.

Arnav: See, how your face is looking like? Even in anger, there is no symptom for a BIG girl.

Khushi(standing from the bed angrily): Arnavji... I won't talk to you.

She walked out of the room.

Arnav: Khushi... stop... Khushi...

He called in between his laughter. Khushi didn't stop.

Arnav's phone started ringing. He swiped the phone, controlling his laughter as it was from Aman.

Arnav: Yeah Aman...

Aman: ASR... there is serious news for you.

Arnav: Serious? What's that?

Aman: Asha escaped from the prison.

There was a silence on Arnav's side. There is nothing to be shocked. Asha could do anything. Didn't she try to kill him? Then what's there to be shocked?

Aman: It seems, she gained some strong hands in the prison. It won't be good for us to let her out of prison when your reception is going to happen.

Aman was not wrong. Arnav won't care about Asha if he is SINGLE. But he can't be carefree when Khushi is with him. She had already suffered a lot. His presence should bring SPRING in her life.

Arnav: I want our source to find her... as soon as possible.

Aman: Yes ASR...

Arnav: What about Khushi's Chotima?

Aman: No there didn't...

Arnav: ok... be careful...

.....

At the same time, in the Malik Residence, the servent, Rahim Chacha was going to the storeroom, with a plate in his hand, looking here and there, like a thief.

To be continued...

Next update on Inkitt

Reason

Reason

In the MeanwhileMalik Residence

Tina: Is it true Dad?

Arvind: Yes... Asha escaped from the jail.

Tina: How she made it, Dad?

Arvind: I too don't know. I'm really scared of her extreme level of bravery. Don't know what she is up to.

Tina: Don't worry Dad... she could do nothing.