10 Spur

Part10 Spur

Uditha came to the kitchen to prepare juice for Khushi. She saw HP already preparing. She dialed Aman, using the chance. Aman received it.

Aman: Yes Uditha...

Udi: Aman I want to ask you something important. I don't know what to do.

Aman: Anything wrong?

Udi: Aman, Khushiji is asking me the address of RM.

Aman: Didn't you ask her why?

Udi: No. how could I question her? I think she wants to give it to someone. What to do? Shall I give?

Aman(hurriedly): NOOOO.

At the same time, she heard "GIVE" from behind. She turned around and saw Arnav standing.

Not only Uditha but also Aman stunned.

Arnav: Give her the address. But don't give the correct address. Just change the area.

Uditha nodded ok. Aman smirked at the other end. Arnav left the place.

Uditha: Did you hear what ASR told?

Aman: Yup. Do what he said.

Uditha: I want one more help from you.

Aman: Anything.

Uditha: I need someone to help me in RM.

Aman: Means?

Uditha: According to Khushi, I knew nothing about ASR and his family... and new to RM.

Aman: Yes.

Uditha: I want someone who knows about ASR and his family.

Aman: Where are you now?

Uditha: In the kitchen.

Aman: Is HariPraksh there?

Uditha: Yeah...

Aman: Pass the phone to him.

Uditha: You mean...?

Aman: You won't get a more loyal person than him. He will do whatever you say.

Uditha(surprised): Really?

Aman: Yeah... give the phone.

Uditha: HariPrakashji...

HP: Jee...

She extended her phone and HP looked at her suspiciously.

Uditha: Talk...

Taking the phone, he spoke.

HP: Hello...

Aman: HP, this is Aman.

HP(surprised): Amanji you...?

Aman: Yes. Uditha is not a stranger. She is there to take care of Khushiji. She needs your help. Follow her instructions.

HP(readily): Sure Amanji.

Aman: Thank you.

HP gave the phone to Uditha smiling at her. His smile assured Uditha his stance.

Uditha: Thank you, Aman.

She disconnected the call. Uditha passed few instructions to HP while HP gave Uditha the juice bottle. She came to the room and handed the bottle to Khushi. Khushi nodded NO.

Uditha: I specially prepared for you. Won't you have?

Khushi looked at her pressing her lips and took it from her hand pouting. She widened her eyes tasting it.