26 Possessive Monster

Part26

Malik Residence

Asha's phone slipped from her hand. She became horrified as her plan of killing Arnav backfired. He strangled her neck when she tried to separate Khushi from him. Now, she ate poison which she planned for Arnav. Don't know what that monster (Arnav) is going to do. Taking a bag, she stuffed her stuff and rushed to the car. Throwing the bag inside, she entered the car. Within a jiffy, she got vanished from Malik campus.

In a few minutes, Police jeep got into the Malik Residence. Arvind got stuck, seeing cops in his house. Something alarmed him. He called Asha who was not at home.

Arvind(shouting): Ashaaaa....

Tina: She is not here, Dad.

Arvind looked at the police.

Inspector: Sir, this is an arrest warrant for Asha Malik for poisoning Arnav Singh Raizada's food. His wife is admitted to the hospital in a critical stage who ate the food.

Arvind got horrified like ever before.

Tina: Whaat...? Khushi Bhabi ate the food? But how? I have warned her about the food?

Inspector: Yes ma'am... she ate the food. Please call Asha Malik.

Tina: She went to the farmhouse. You can get her there.

The cops left towards the farmhouse, taking the address from Tina.

Arvind: What's happening?

Tina: I heard she is talking to Khushi Bhabi's stepmother that she had been arranged for someone to mix poison in Bhai's food. I called Bhabi and told her to save Bhai. But I don't know why she ate it.

Arvind: Why she is doing this? Arnav is already angry with her... (pause) how do you know she is going to the farmhouse?

Tina: She has been keeping Khushi Bhabi's stepmother and sister there for the last two days. So, she should have gone there.

Arvind: How could I see Chotte's face....?

Tina: It's all fate...

Tina left to her room. She wanted to go to the hospital. But Arnav would be there. Don't know how he will react. It won't be wise to enter the wounded Lion's den.

City Hospital

Arnav huffed in relief as Khushi crossed the danger zone. She got shifted to the special ward. She has not out of the unconscious state yet. Arnav was sitting beside her, looking at her. His heart ached seeing her being crumbled. This is the limit. She ate poisoned food. Though it was not necessary Khushi like an innocent girl would do like that. He gritted his teeth... why the hell she took risk? His mind hit him

"To stop you from eating the food damn it"

He clutched her knuckle which is being attached with a butterfly needle. The saline was getting down into her vein through it. Taking her hand, he kept it on his cheek.

Arnav: I'm sorry Khushi.... for everything... I'm sorry. Get well soon... I'm waiting for you.

He kissed her knuckle.

Malik Farm House

Vidya and Resham glanced at each other, seeing Asha rushing into the farmhouse.

Vidya: What happened Ashaji?

Asha: Instead of Arnav, Khushi ate the poisoned food.

Vidya: Did she die?