54 Last Part

Part 54

As expected, Arvind got two years sentence. Arnav visited him often as per Khushi's insistence, as same as Tina and Aman. But Arnav never allowed Khushi to step in the jail, no matter how Khushi pleaded him.

One and half years later

That day also Arnav was getting ready to go to jail to meet his father.

Khushi: Arnavji, it's been one and a half years, I haven't meet Babuji at least once. Don't know what he is thinking of me.

Arnav was silently wearing a tie.

Khushi: What if he feels bad? Why don't you take me with you? Even Tina and Aman Bhai visit him. It's only me, who has not seen him.

Arnav: He is in jail not in some tourist spot.

Khushi: So what Arnavji? I don't know why you are not allowing me to meet him.

Arnav: Because I don't want you to step into such a place.

Khushi: Whyyyyy?

Arnav: Because it's a place where only criminals reside. A pure soul like you should not even intake the air of such place, Khushi. Understood?

Saying, he left the room, taking his coat.

Khushi stood there not blinking. She doesn't know Arnav had such a reason. She thought something else. She thought he is still angry with Arvind.

Aman and Tina were waiting at the jail entrance for Arnav, finishing the formalities. When Arnav reached, they entered in.

Arvind looked so thin than what he was one and a half years before. But we can see clarity on his face. It seems life was teaching him the lesson which he missed to learn when he led a happy life with his wife and son.

A thin smile appeared on his face, seeing them. The first question he asked is,

Arvind: How is Khushi?

Arnav: She is fine Dad... She wanted to come with me...

Arvind: I know... take care of her.

Arnav nodded yes.

Arvind: How was your trip?

Tina: It was amazing...

Hearing that, Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Aman chuckled. They just finished the trip which Khushi wanted. It's nothing but a full of Temple visit. As Arnav promised her to accompany her to the temple, she used the chance very well. They went for one week of the SHAKTI PEETHAS tour. Arnav was not ready to leave his best friend Aman freely. So, he asked Khushi to call Tina. As Tina wanted it, Aman left no choice than joining them.

Tina forwarded the Prasad which they got from the temples. Arvind took a pinch of vermillion from that and applied it on his forehead.

As the permitted time got over, they took leave from Arvind and came out. That's when Arnav got a call. It's from HOME. He attended the call.

Arnav: Haan Khushi...

HP: This is Hari Prakash Arnav baba...

Arnav: Tell me...

HP: Khushiji fainted a few minutes ago.

Arnav: Whaaaat?

HP: I called a doctor. She is on the way.

Cutting the call, Arnav ran towards his car.

Aman: What happened ASR?

While answering him, Arnav sat inside the car. Aman and Tina also followed him by another car.