41 Mother's place

Part41 

Temple

It was a rock temple with twenty-one staircases. Khushi got captivated by the temple. Its peaceful location enlightened her mind. Taking enough time, Khushi worshiped her Devi Maiya. Arnav let her do it without disturbing her.

Pandit: you seem new to this place...

Khushi: Haan Ji... we are from Delhi.

Pantid: any special reason to come to this temple?

Khushi: This village belongs to my mother-in-law.

Pantid: Who is your mother in law?

Khushi: Ratna Raizada....

Pandit: oh that's really great. Ratnaji used to come to this temple every year for his son's birthday.

Khushi: Ohh...

She looked at Arnav. Indeed he was emotional. Khushi always gets amazed him. He easily got affected whenever he hears about his mother.

Arnav interfered to get cleared something.

Arnav: Do you know my mother's house?

Pandit: Yeah... everyone knows. Anyone will take you there.

Arnav: Really?

Pantid: It's a small village. Very few families live here. So, there is nothing to be surprised about. This is usual, in villages. It's an only old house in the village. Ratnaji's mother sold it to her cousin sister. She wanted to renovate it but she is lack of money.

Arnav sighed in relief. He has no suspect about the house because, the feeling which he felt there could not be wrong. But he wanted to back check their intention. Sonu and Monu suddenly came for his help. It may be a coincidence or may not be. He just wants to know that they are trustworthy.

Arnav: I'm going to buy the house.

Pandit: Ohh... that's nice to hear. Devi Matha's blessings will be with you.

Pandit gave them Prasad.

Khushi: Arnavji... shall I sit here for a while?

Arnav nodded yes. He dialed Aman.

Aman: Hi, ASR...

Arnav: is everything fine?

Aman: Yeah... our men are around Malik residence watching and tracing Asha's phone.

Arnav: Anything wired?

Aman: Yeah, her focus is on your reception. She hired men to kill Khushi.

Arnav (gritting his teeth): What the...

Aman: They are under our radar.

Arnav: They should not even move a bit. Be careful. It's a matter of Khushi.

He faced a tough time not to shout.

Aman: They won't. I will take care of them but what about Asha?

Arnav: Let her think that everything is happening as per her plan. When she came out of MR take her to our place.

Aman: Done. And... ASR....

Arnav: Yeah...

Aman: Our men are there.

Arnav: You told me.

Aman: I'm talking about the village.

Arnav: Means?

Aman: I sent our men for your protection. They are following you.