Untitled Part 2

Part2

Malik Residence

Asha was fuming like hell as Arvind didn't give ear to her shout. Arvind started repenting for his deeds when Arnav tried to stab him. That was the point which made Arvind felt ashamed of himself. But it was too late because "set back" phrase of his life had already crossed... long ago.

Asha: You are worthless. Would you do anything when he shouted at me in Ratna's funeral?

Arvind: What do you want me to do? What could I do? I couldn't even see his face. Because of me, he lost his happiness. Do you know how happy he and Ratna were?

Asha: Ohhh really? I too was so happy with my husband. It was you who diverted my mind. Because of you I got the worst name in the society. It's everything because of you. You are so mean. You do anything for your happiness. Selfish you are...

Arvind: It's you who always complained about your husband, all the time crying. It's you who hugged me crying. I just tried to console you.

Asha: Why didn't you push me when I hugged you? Because you wanted it. You touched me using the chance. If your wife was good, why did you want another woman?

Arvind: Shut up.... You have no right to talk about my Ratna. She is like a God...

Asha: then why the hell you left her for me?

Arvind: That's what the blunder mistake of my life. I didn't sense her greatness until I lose her. I have not only lost her but my son. Because of me, my son fell in depression. He is not even using my SUR name. That's the scale of my respect in his life.

Asha: He is mental. He is not eligible to take any right decision. He insulted me many times, that's why he is left all alone. It's his fate to be alone in his life.

Arvind: Shut up.... Don't you dare talk about him like this. He will get a very good life because he didn't ruin anyone's life like you did.

Asha(sarcastically): Ohh really? Does he know how to talk lovably? No one will like mental like him.

Next second, a tight slap fell on her cheek.

Arvind (clutching her neck): I warn you. If you say him MENTAL again, I will kill you for sure.

He left the place pushing her. This is what happening in their life these days. No choice. They are reaping what they sowed.

RM

Aman has done all the arrangements which needed to get back to London. But it seems they are not going back soon. Arnav was so much engrossed in something... correction... someone called Khushi Kumari Gupta. Who is that girl? Why ASR wants the girl all of a sudden? What's the relationship between him and her? For what purpose he is searching for her?

There are many "WHYs" whirling in Aman's mind. But he can't ask a single WHY to Arnav. He knew Arnav and his life history. Though Arnav is not a normal person Aman likes his hard-working nature. Arnav bought a fashion designing company in London which was falling down miserably. But as no one expected, he lifted it from the downfall and proved his mental strength.

What made Aman wonder is, Arnav's interest in the girl, Khushi. Usually, girls fear to near Arnav. He won't mind insult girls who try to get close to him. According to Aman's strategy, Arnav hates girls. And he was not wrong though. Arnav hates women because of his previous experience. He thinks there is no girl exists with morals and values like his mother.

But now, Arnav is searching for a girl, who he knew nothing about. Aman was sure; Arnav won't step into anything unnecessarily. If he stepped in... then it must be something very important. What was that? He has no answer and no guts to ask Arnav as well.