51 Acceptance

Part 51 

Khushi came with coffee.

Arnav: Did Dad and Tina have coffee?

Khushi: Don't know Arnavji.

Arnav: Ask them if they want.

Khushi nodded yes and about to go...

Arnav: Khushi....

Khushi: Haan Arnavji....?

Arnav: Prepare coffee for Aman too, ask him to sit in the living room.

Khushi(excitedly): Is Aman Bhai coming?

Arnav: Yeah... I had forgotten to take an important file. He is bringing that.

Khushi thought something and rushed to Tina's room. Tina wiped her cheek, seeing Khushi. Khushi sighed seeing her saddened face.

Khushi: Do you want coffee?

Tina: No Bhabi...

Khushi: Anything else?

Tina: No, please....

Khushi: Ok... I just going to prepare for Aman Bhai... that's why I asked. Then I don't want to prepare it again for you.

Saying she left the room smirking. Tina was looking at her retreating figure, stunned. What she said is true? Is Aman coming here? She rushed to the washroom and washed her face. When she came to the kitchen, Khushi was boiling the milk. Khushi smiled inwardly.

Khushi: Arrey... have you changed your mind or what?

Tina: I felt bored... so thought to help you.

Khushi: Ohhh... So sweet of you...

Tina: I will prepare coffee.

Khushi: Prepare for Dad also.

Tina: Jee...

Khushi: Keep the milk in the low flame and prepare when he arrives.

Tina: Ok Bhabi.

They heard calling bell sound.

Khushi: Shall you check who that is.

Tina: Sure... sure....

She ran while saying. Aman got stuck when Tina opened the door. Before she started speaking, Aman went inside passing her, seeing Arnav descending the stairs. Tina went back to the kitchen.

Arnav: Thank you, Aman...

Aman: Anything for you, ASR.

Arnav: Have coffee.

Aman: No ASR... I have to go.

Arnav: Arrey... what so urgent? Wait... don't make your Bhabi scold at me. You don't know about her anger.

He chuckled so did Aman. Aman's face became stern when Tina brought him coffee. She gave it to him, slightly bending down, looking at him. But Aman's eyes were only on the coffee cup which was not gone unnoticed by Arnav.

Aman kept the cup on the table and stood.

Aman: I'm leaving ASR.

Arnav: What about having dinner with me?

Aman: some other day...

Arnav: Are you alright? You look disturbed...

Aman: No ASR... I'm fine.

Arnav: Hopefully...

Aman nodded yes and left the place. When he came out, Tina blocked his way. Aman closed his eyes.