15 Showing Happiness

Part 15 Showing Happiness

Vidya and Reshma were excited, knowing who the woman in front of them is.

Vidya: Are you Arnav's mother?

Asha: Kind of...

Reshma: Means?

Asha: His father is my husband.

Vidya: Oh...

Asha: For what you are here?

Vidya: He married to my daughter Khushi forcefully.

Asha: Forcefully?

She asked as if she didn't know anything.

Vidya (nodding yes): we want his signature to sell our house which is on Khushi's name. so we are here.

Asha: His signature? But why?

Vidya: Khushi's father's will is like that. We can't sell the house without her and her husband's signature.

Asha (doubtfully): Khushi's father?

Vidya: I'm his second wife.

Asha: ohh...

She somewhat understood the issue. These women are not Khushi's well-wishers. She can use them easily.

Asha: Do you know why he married her?

Vidya: We don't even know who he is. See, we don't even have his right address then how could we know his intention?

Asha: How much is the value of your house?

Vidhya: Forty lakhs...

Asha: I will give you two Crore if you do what I say.

Vidya (widening her eyes): Two Crore?

Reshma: What do you want us to do?

Asha explained her plan.

Reshma liked it as she couldn't bear the life Khushi got whereas Vidya was ready to do anything for two Crore.

Asha: Does Khushi like him?

Vidya: No... she is the one who called us here. She cried when she called me.

Asha: Then, implementing our plan won't be hard.

Vidya: She will obey me whatever I say.

Asha: Ok... fine. Get inside the car. I will drop you in RM after discussing my plan.

Vidya and Reshma sat in the car. Asha started the engine with a cunning smile. At last, she got a trump card to get all the property back. Arnav is not a man who can be knocked down by fighting face to face but emotionally. He is a sentimental idiot. He will go weaker for sure if the plan worked.

In the Temple

Khushi turned around, completing her prayer. Her eyes fell on a girl who was looking at Arnav emotionally. Khushi frowned seeing her. Who is she? The girl looked at Khushi. Khushi asked her "what?" through her eyes. She nodded NO. Khushi warned her through gesture like, "He is my husband. Don't you dare eye on him" The girl was embarrassed. Arnav saw Khushi drawing, something in AIR by her fingers. He came to her and saw Khushi talking to TINA through signal. Tina bowed down, seeing Arnav.

Arnav(angrily): What happened Khushi? Did she do anything wrong? Tell me...

Khushi: Haan Arnavji... She is ogling at you.

Arnav: Whaaaat!

Khushi nodded YES.

Arnav: You should have mistaken.