18 My Mom's Heart

Part 18 

Reshma's nervousness rose into no limit. She was looking at the wall clock again and again. Ten minutes have already passed. Khushi hasn't come out of Arnav's room yet. Why? Don't know what's happening inside. She was pacing here and there, squeezing her hands.

Hari Prakash looked at Reshma and then Uditha who was standing, leaning on the wall, smirking. HP poured the coffee in the kitchen sink and washed the cup.

Udi: Arrey, why did you waste the coffee?

HP looked at her frowning.

Udi: You would have slept without disturbance if you had the coffee...

She said sarcastically.

HP(panicking): No no... I don't want that coffee.

Udi(chuckling): You work so hard HP... you need rest. That coffee might have given you peaceful sleep.

HP: Was that coffee had sleeping pills?

Udi: I guess... She wouldn't have sent Khushi if it was not a sleeping pill.

HP(smilingly): Oh... but I can't sleep like that. Arnav baba will call me anytime.

Udi(in mind): Today, he won't call you.

She left the kitchen smilingly and reached Reshma.

Udi: Hi... you are looking nervous... any problem?

Reshma nodded NO.

Udi (pretending): Where is Khushiji?

Reshma: In Jeejaji's room.

Udi: Really? I can't believe this.

Reshma looked at her frowning.

Udi: This is the first time she went to his room. I think you made her understand the importance of husband. Right?

Reshma volunteered a grin.

Udi: I'm sleepy. It seems Khushiji will sleep in ASR's room. Good night.

She observed Reshma whose face looked sour. She left the place joyfully.

ArShi Room

Arnav was carrying Khushi in his arms, towards the bed, meeting her eyes. There... he saw nothing other than bit nervousness. Yes, Khushi was nervous. After all, it was her first night. Though she came to him wholeheartedly she was disturbed by the difference he showed suddenly.

Keeping Khushi on the bed, Arnav laid beside her studying her reaction. He tried his best not to get attracted to her. Khushi closed her eyes when he drew lines on her cheek by his index finger. 

Khushi clutched his hand and kept it on her cheek, making him gulp

Khushi clutched his hand and kept it on her cheek, making him gulp. He kissed her forehead adoringly. While caressing her cheek by his cheek, his hand removed the saree pin, giving freedom to her saree pallu. He slowly took the pallu off, getting her front view.