52 The New Couple

Part52

Arnav got to know Aman's rarity because he was doing all the work instead of Aman as he didn't want to make the GROOM work for his own marriage.

How easily he orders Aman every time and how quickly his Aman completed his orders and fulfilled his wishes even before he opens his mouth. Arnav wondered at the same time he felt proud to have such a friend who is going to be his Jeejaji in a few hours.

He has to get ready to go to the hall. He rushed to his room to get fresh. He got stuck seeing his outfit being kept on the bed. He sighed.

The biggest task Khushi had been put in front of him. She wanted him to wear a traditional outfit. She doesn't want him to be in his USUAL three-piece suit.

He went to the washroom and came out as much as possible. Not wasting time, he got inside the dress which Khushi kept for him. Arnav felt like he has been chained up from all the sides. The dress was not at all gave him comfort. But he can't say No to the HOME MINISTER. She will get upset which he can't allow.

Arnav (to himself): Damn this dress.... I can't even roll the sleeves up. Don't know how people wear this...

He moved towards the poolside to get fresh air. He became a statue, looking at Khushi who looked not less than an angel. She was so busy making arrangements to get the BRIDE to the marriage hall. Before she leaves RM, she has to decorate a plate to welcome her sister-in-law when she comes with her husband.

Completing the decoration, she stood and got collide with Arnav. He held her in one and the plate in another.

Khushi: Thank you Arnavji.

She tried to go, hurriedly but then again stopped feeling a tug as Arnav's clutch on her hand tightened.

Arnav: What so hurry?

Khushi: Arnavji, I have a lot of work.

Arnav: Yeah, you are working since morning... completely forgetting your husband.

Khushi: See, who is saying? You are the one who is rotating like a TOP for your FRIEND's marriage as if you are the center of the universe and the world is rotating around you.

Arnav laughed wholeheartedly.

Arnav: But I never forget my wife. My eyes were only on her. Don't forget, it's me who feed you lunch.

Khushi: I agree... wait for a few more hours. After the marriage, I will be all yours.

Arnav: Excuse me.... Now also you are mine only. Got it?

Khushi(joining her hands): Yes... I'm yours forever.... Now let me go.

Arnav: Waaaaaiiiiit....

Khushi: What Arnavji?

Arnav: What a wife you are? You are glowing in this Red saree. But you don't mind to get my credits. And more than anything, you didn't give credit to this damn dress.... Do you know how it's getting my nerves?

Khushi (pinching his cheek): You are looking so handsome.

Arnav stood folding his hands, making face. Khushi kept the plate down and held her ears.

Khushi: I'm sorry... I really...

Arnav: Didn't observe... right?

She nodded yes, holding her ears, pouting.

Arnav: That's ok...

He started taking steps to leave. Khushi blocked his way spreading her hands.