Chapter 1

Jakku Kingdom

As the door of the throne room cricked open, Rey Palpatine, the granddaughter of Sheev Palpatine walked towards him.

Bowing before her grace she stood up straight and stared at her grandfather, "Grandfather, you asked for me". She watched as her grandfather slowly walked towards her and stared down at her. Slowly, yet gently he touched her hair and placed it behind her ear.

"I have your father and mother word to take you along to the signing of the treaty". Rey stared up at him and smiled " you convince them". He nods "you will now see other kingdoms other than the ones you will rule one day, my future empress".

Rey smiles and finds her grandfather hand out. Slowly she takes it and follows him to the window.  " look at this kingdom of ours, so much then meets the eye, ". He turns his eyes to face her. "I called your school in Coruscant, they said you could miss as many days as you want my dear".

Rey smirks " even better, and...' and you may take your friend, what's her name, uh Rose with you if you plead'' Palpatine answer "you know me very while," Rey says turning around. He nods "better than you do yourself".

He leans down and kisses her forehead before walking her out of the throne room.

******

Naboo Kingdom

"So what the move you are willing to take," Han asked his son Ben Solo. Slowly lifting his head he smirks and puts down the cards. "Goldfish".

"Urgh". Ben laughs and swipes all the coins to his side of the table. "How did you win," Han asked. "Learned from a guy name Han Solo" Ben answered. Han rolls his eyes "that's the last time I teach you my tricks boy".

As they bet more coins in the game one of the queen's Ladies came in " My grace, my lord, your queen wishes to speak to both of you". Han turns to Ben and they quickly clear the table neatly putting the cards and coins away. Gently placing the belongs that was once on the table back on.

"My dear child, and husband, please take what I say with a grain of salt,"  Leia says. They all turn to face each other. Leia sees Han and Ben's faces, being the mother of that child of for twenty-nine years and husband to that smuggler for... She lost numbers anyway she knows them too while.

"Okay give me the cards". Ben and Han sigh and grabs the box. Ben walks up to his mother and gave her the box. "Thank you, dear". " oh whatever," Ben says. Leia chuckles and he leans down to kiss her cheek.

"What we're you going to say," Ben asked. Leia smiles, " that it's that time of year again, piece treaty is to be signed once again, and we need guard all over the palace, kingdom, the entrance of the kingdom, every kingdom of ours and a guard for our people".

Han gently places his hand on her shoulder. "Calm down Leia, look I know you are worried but it's all okay, and our future king will learn something," Han says. He turns to Ben and pulls him to his arms. "As long as we have each other nothing going to happen," Kylo says.

Leis smiles and grabs the men of her life hands "thanks boys I could always count on you guys, now will you excuse me I will set up guards everywhere" Leia said. "Mom". " I'm kidding, I'm just going to set up rooms for the guest". And with that Leia left.

Han watches her as she leaves "excuse me son but I have to make sure she doesn't set a guard in every house of the kingdom". Ben laughs as he leaves. This was just too much for him to handle. His parents are everything for him. And he would do anything for them.

******

Rey stared at the music box she was gifted for her birthday last month, nineteen years old. Slowly turn the handle of the box a song started to play. She hummed to the melody. Then she got lost and sang "dark and light, moon and sun, cold and warm balance to all".

It wasn't the lyrics but it was a song with no lyrics, so she came up with her own. Slowly she twirled around to the melody as she combs her dark brown hair. " see you having a good time". Rey gasps and finds her mother standing at the door.

"Mother," Rey says. She walked up to her mother and her mother gently kisses her forehead. "You are in that mood again". Rey nods " grandfather says I could go to Naboo, for once I'm leaving to see another kingdom that's not ours, somewhere a little less dark, hot or cold or that's too much sand to handle".

"They have a kingdom with sand". " yeah but ours have the sun that burns your skin off". Her mother chuckles "you love this kingdom though". Rey nods " I do, I like it better than any other one we have, we'll beside Coruscant," Rey says walking towards her bed. Throwing herself on it in fact.

Her mother chuckled and join her daughter as well. "Speaking of Coruscant, your school, any guy had caught your attention". Rey rolls her eyes. "Of course not". Rey sighs and her mother sit up. " your lying, tell me, I'm your mother, I can't do this a lot because I barely see you, ". Rey laughs and sets up.

"Okay, but I don't think he is real". Rey's mother stares at her confused. Rey chuckled. "I have been having this dream of this boy, well not boy he looks older than me but handsome and brilliant and looks so kind, it's just dreams I have been having lately, he not real though," Rey says.

Her mother rested her hand on Rey check." Well at least we have a bit of vacation, rest your mind while we are gone". Rey nods "maybe fine a guy there" Rey chuckles but her mother doesn't smile "why with the face". Her mother grabs Rey's hand and looked down " we should never or anyone from our kingdoms and their kingdoms should never have a romantic relationship, it's the court and law, it prevents us from war, don't joke about this kind of stuff". Rey nods. Her mother gave a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

It left Rey wondering that night. Having a dream of a man leaving in a place so different where she lives is just giving her an idea that it could never happen. Even though she already knows.