Chapter 19

Rey looks at Ben's door before she has the courage to knock on it. Slowly raising her arm, she hits the door gently with her first a few times and waits.

Then she hears the knob moving and watches as the door opens a bit. Ben looks down at Rey and he lets his hand fall to his sides. "Hi," he says. Rey slightly smiles "hi". Rey was about to enter the room but Ben stop her. "What's wrong, why you not letting me in," Rey says laughing a little".

Ben sighs hitting the inside of his mouth. "Ben, I really need to talk to you, please let me in," Rey says, serious this time. Ben was about to speak but then Violet appears to his side. She was wearing his shirt, and with her hair a bit messy.

Rey gasps at the view of her and looks back at Ben. Tears already forming in her eyes, she could nearly see. "Rey" she heard Ben say. She shakes her head and picks up her free with her hands and turns around to run. Ben looks at her as she runs and starts to run after her.

******

Rey runs to towards her room closing the door behind her. Ben quickly trying to catch up to her, the door slams to his face and stops.

"Rey please let me explain, open the doors please," Ben says. Ben closes his eyes and puts a hand on the door, resting it for a while. Then all of a sudden the knob sounded and the door open, there was Rose coming out the door. "Rose, ". Then he felt Rose's hand go across his face.

"How could you," Rose says. Ben shakes his head "no I can explain please let me talk to her" Ben says. Rose shakes her head "no, Ben I trusted you, but now even after everything you did to me helping me, I can't trust you, after how you broke Rey's heart".

Ben shakes his head several more times "Rose let me talk to her I love Rey, let me see her Rose, please". Rose walks back to the room and puts her hand on the door, " honestly Ben, the last thing Rey wants to hear is another word from you, Rey don't you go back to Violet and cum in her again, dick".

Then the door slams in Ben's face. Ben closes his eyes and slams his fist to the door. That sound echoes through the whole castle, not leaving a single room empty with noise. Pulling away from his hand from the door he sees his knuckles all bloody and bruised, maybe even crack. But he didn't care, all he cared about was being able to explain himself to Rey.

******

Rey sat on the tube and buries her face on her knee. Crying herself out. Maybe half of the tube was filled with her tears. Closing her eyes she stills remember every place Ben touch her on. How he softly moved his hands against her skin. Touching bet places she wouldn't let other people touch.

Kissing her in places she never thought could ever be kissed. It was all a lie. He was a player all along. Using her for his own desires. She now believed that he was only going to take her to Ach-To so her kingdom won't have a queen. Maybe his plan was to leave her in Ach-To and just abandon her there going back and leave the Palpatines kingdoms without an heir to the throne.

Soon, Rey's anger rose higher and she started to let out loud screams. Washing her arm roughly with her arms. Washing her arms every single place that he touched. Over her breast, her arms, her neck, her face, her legs, her back, everywhere. She wanted every single part Ben touched washed away for good.

******

Ben looks at his map which leads to Ach-To before he rolls it up and puts it away. "Ben, I know you are mad but you wanted it to happen". Violet was busy moving her hand across his shoulder and left soft kisses on his cheek.

Ben looks up and turns to face Violet. "Are you happy?" he says. Violet nods "Violet you are a bitch, you know what, I have given you a chance to change so you could have a place to live because I know how you live, in a tiny a house with your alcoholic father,  but I'm done, I'm done with you acting like a child, you look for the gold and jewelry because taking advantage of people won't get you anywhere".

Violet looks at Ben confused. "What do you mean," she asked. "I should have done this before, but I wanted to give you a chance but now I have no other option," he says. "What are you saying," Violet asked. "I'm firing you, and I will tell the Queen what you have done, what you did to me, twice in fact".

Violet shakes her head. " no Ben please I need this job" Violet says. Ben shakes his head "no, get dress and leave". Violet had no choice. After she got dressed, she walked to the door but stopped, turning to face Ben. " just one more thing Ben, I know what up with you and the princess, better hope I won't say anything".

Then the door shut closed. Ben sits down on the chair and tried to find a way for Violet not to tell his mother or Rey's mother or anyone.