Chapter 13

A week has passed since the Palpatines arrive since they decide to stay. And Rey and Ben had been getting some work done for a fact.

That night, Rey snuck into Ben's room and made love countless times. His parents and her parents also counting her grandfather were out for the night taken care of new agreements in the city of the kingdom, a long way from the castle.

Pulling away from Rey's lips Ben lifts himself with his right arm to look down at Rey as she slowly opens her eyes. "Why can't it always be like this," he asked. "When our families are gone or that we do it on a bed," Rey asked confused. Ben raised his eyebrow "both actually".

Rey chuckled and Ben joins her. Leaning back to peak her lips just for a second before he pulls out a box from under his pillow. Rey notices the box and sits up " what's that" she asked. Sitting up as well, Ben hands over the box. Rey smiles and opens it. "It's a kyber crystal, it one of the rarest things in Tatooine, some use it for jewelry so I thought it should be my gift to you," he says.

Rey turns to face Ben and grins "it's beautiful, ". Rey pulls the necklace out of the box and studies it as Ben rubs his hands against her bare shoulder. Turning her face, she smirks at Ben " are you going to help me put it own". Ben nods and grabs the jewelry.

Rey grabs a hold of her hair and Ben locks the clips together making it hand against her chest. Ben means down to kiss her shoulder and leans his lips back on Rey laying her back down on his bed. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. He pulls away from Rey's lips and looks at the door.

"Who is it" he yells. "Its Finn, ". Ben and Rey sigh and they sit up. "Hold on a sec," Ben says. Ben grabs his pants and slides it up to his waist, buttoning it so it wouldn't fall. In the meantime, Rey grabs one of Ben's shirt putting it on and cover her legs with the blanket. Ben walks towards the door and lets Finn inside the room.

"Hey, what are you doing here," Ben asked. Finn turns to face Rey "I want to ask you something and it's about Rose" he says. Finn turns back to face Ben "you may leave". Ben narrowed his eyebrows and look at Rey. And she just shrugs her shoulder.

Ben nods and walks to his bed and grabs his other shirt. He sighs and walks to Rey " you are so lucky I love you" he says. He leans down and kisses her lips before he heads to his bathroom. Rey turns to face Finn and she pats the bed for him to sit down in front of her.

"You know I care about Rose, I am falling for Rose but she seems to...' hide her true feelings'". Finn looks at her confuse and nods " yes, that, look I tried to tell her how I feel but she walks away or changes the topic". Rey nods and sighs. Turning to look away she was deciding whether or not she should tell him.

"Rey, don't lie to me, I could tell that you were about to lie to me," he says. Rey sighs. She nods. "Rose is dating someone, his name is Hux and he is handsome, smart and a sneak, a jerk and he doesn't deserve Rose, he takes advantage of her". Finn looks down. " what do you mean he takes advantage of her, ".

Rey bites her lips, " please don't tell Rose I said this but he raped her, he abuses her and if they want to fix a problem he would force her to have sex even if she doesn't want to, I told Rose to you know, dump him but she doesn't". Finn looks up to her "that scar on her shoulder that was from him" he asked.

Rey nods. "He was drunk, Rose decided to help him and the next thing she knew, she was thrown to a wall and scrap a point of a nail". Finn looks at her with disbelief. He shakes his head "there something I should do". Rey nods " just take care of her like you always do," Rey says. Finn smiles "thanks, I promise I take care of her, ".

They both hug and he walks toward the door " Ben you could come out". Ben walks out of the bathroom and walks toward Finn. "Alright bye, ". Finn nods and walks out of the room closing the door behind him. Locking the door, Ben walks back to Rey and sits on his bed.

"Is it true, Rose dating a jerk". Rey nods. "Yeah, her parents don't seem to care, they are only using her to bring notice to her family name and Hux is the son of a top General in Mustafar so basically they don't care". Ben shakes his head. " it's going to be okay, she knows where to come if she needs to get away".

Rey smiles "you'll accept her here". Ben nods "I will be king, and this is a safe kingdom I protect all people," he says. Rey leans towards him " now that's why I love you". They smash each other lips and kissed for a minute before Rey decides to head back to her room.

******

Getting dressed Ben makes sure no one was in the hall before Rey was able to leave and head back to her room. Walking back to his bed after Rey left him through himself on it and sighs. "Good night my Princess," he says. He chuckled before he closed his eyes and let sleep take him away.