Chapter 38

"Breathe, Breath".

Leia watched as her daughter-in-law suffer to remain calm as she was at the point to give birth to her children. Rey looked at the women and smiles."Are you excited, " Rey asked.

Leia nods and walks toward her. Grabbing a hold on her hand, letting her fingers brush above Rey's soft hand."I know that this is going to be hard, the last thing I know you don't want is to hurt your family, I know your mother helped you but she still over at Palpatines kingdom. A prisoner now not a Queen. Just because she wanted to help her daughter, " Leia said.

Rey nods and looks down at her belly," when will they behead her" Rey asked. Leia sighs looking away from the girl's eyes. "I have heard that they will behead her by Sunday at sunrise," Leia said. Rey closes her eyes and starts to cry. Sniff through her pain. Wishing her mother would be there.

Leia rubs her hand around Rey back calming her down. Rey laid her hand on Leia's shoulder and let the Queen take care of her.

******

"Excited my friend, " Ben heard Finn say. He nods. Walking quickly towards his room. "Finn my child comes today isn't that pleasant news, today you'll become a godfather, " Ben says. Ben stops to walk and turns to his friend he hadn't seen in a while and smiles. "Today I'm becoming a father".

They both excitedly walked towards the room where Rey would give birth to future royals.

******

"Alright my queen, all we news is for you to push," they said. Rey nods and starts to push trying to bring her child into the world.  Groaning and huffing trying to get her child out of her was more work and more painful than anything.

As a maid wiped the sweet of Rey's face as she pushes, she told Rey to relax. Told Rey to breathe. But Rey also couldn't get her mother out of her mind. She loved and adore Leia being her mother and all but sometimes she wanted her real mother to guide her through.

Rey especially thought that her mother would be the one in the room with her, next to her, holding her hand through it all. "okay, my queen it's time for her to push, ". Leia turns to face Rey. "Alright Rey grab my hand and hold it". Rey nods and shuts her eyes. Trying to push her child into the world.

Rey screamed as the pain becomes more unbearable. Having a tear roll down her cheek. Rey pushed until she felt her chod come into the world. Rey closes her eyes and breathed in and out trying to catch her breath. Leia stroked Rey's hair pulling the wet strains back.

Rey looked up to see a baby crying covered in blood in the hands of the nurse. " It's a girl". Rey stared at the child in his her hands and watched as she passed the child to a handmaiden of the Queen covering the baby with a blanket, wiping the blood away from the forehead and chest.

Walking towards Rey she hands her the child. Rey stares at her daughter and chuckles. Slowly leaning down to kiss her forehead, Rey stares at those hazel eyes, she could already see the dark hair on her head. Just like her father. The ears, like her fathers and the nose from her mother. Rey chuckles and turns to face Leia.

"Well there you have it, the future queen of Skywalker kingdom and the Palpatines Kingdom if we win the war," Leia says. Rey nods and looks back at her daughter.