Chapter 41

Rey let's out a long moan as she and Ben finally reach their climax. Ben let out a long sigh against her neck before he pulls out of her. "Finally, we could do this again," Ben said. Finally after two months of giving birth the could enjoy their sexually encounters.

Rey chuckles and she lay down on Ben's chest as he lays himself down on the bed. "Do you we will win the war?" Rey asked. Ben looks down at her and goes to his side to get a clearer view of her. " We will, I promise, but parents you going to be sad about your kingdom," he asked.

Rey nods. "I mean yes, but your mother said that if we win we will take of Palpatines kingdom, but I feel like I betrayed my people," Rey said. Ben sighs and shakes his head. "Rey I know you feel guilty, but you have to understand you can't, please everyone or satisfied them, everything happens for a reason".

Rey nods, sighing against his warm chest. Rubbing her shoulder Ben notices Rey sitting up and going over him. "So I don't please you," she says. Ben stares at her and chuckles." Well, of course, you please me and satisfied me, no one else could" he says. Rey chuckles and leans down to kiss his lips.

Ben strokes his hand through her thighs above the blanket. Soon Rey sat up and rubs her hand against his chest. Slowly lifting her self up she went back down on Ben. Ben looked away from her to the ceiling breathing in deeply. Rey lifted herself again slammed herself down. Leaning down to kiss his chest, neck m, lips, she road him faster every second.

Ben grabs on to her harder, letting his moans come out to the world. Rey ended up dropping herself on him and her riding became slower. Ben decided to help her push into her as well. Both connected at the same time, making them go crazy.

Finally, they reached their climax and Rey rolled herself off his chest. Too tired to even fix the blanket as she completely exposing her chest. Breathing deep Ben rubs the sweat off her face and leans to kiss her. Pulling the cover over her chest, he looks down at her and kisses her lips. Rey sighs and wraps her arm around him.

******
Leia looked around the table and smiled. "So I have news, we won this fight, now we have to make Palpatine surrender. He has no army left there no chance he'll continue without an army".

"So there a chance we might win this war" Rey asked. Leia nods. "Yes dear, there is a possibility that we will, until then we must take care of Aliyah, she the one with our blood, if she safe she will live and she will be the queen of both kingdoms, law states that" Leia says. Rey looks confuse.

"What do you mean" Rey asked. Leia looks at her. "Dear Aliyah is Nobel blood royal blood, out blood, a royal blood shall rule there kingdom, since she connected to both blood lines she could royal easily without a problem both kingdoms," Leia says. Rey nods, " but that also means she in danger".

She turns to face Ben. He puts a hand on her and rubs it. "Sweetheart she'll be safe okay. I'm positive that no ones wants to harm a baby", Kira says. Rey shakes her head, " no, Mom there grandfather, he will do anything to be in power, even killing my child" Rey says. Rey looks around before she gets up from her chair and heads out the room.

They all turn to face Ben as he stands up to leave as well. "Son, we are sorry" Han says. Ben turns to face his family and shakes his head." I know you are, but nothing will change, come one my daughter is at risk, my daughter. And you tell us this know" Ben says having a tear fall down his cheek.

"My daughter I have known for two months already, you are telling me she could be gone," he says. He turns around and walks out of the room heading to his chambers.

******

Rey stares down at her daughter slowly creasing her check. She chuckles and leans down to kiss her forehead. "My baby girl" she says. Sighing, she heard the door open to the room and she turns around to face Ben.

She gives him a small smile before she turns to face her daughter. "I just want to spend time with her" Rey says. Ben nods. "Me too, please with both of you" Ben says. He heads over to them and sits next to Rey.

He sighs and shakes his head. "Rey I promise nothing with happen to Aaliyah. I'll do everything just to protect her" Ben says. Rey sniffs and nods. "I know you will, but I know that nothing will work. Nothing gong to protect her" Rey says. Ben let's put a tear and wipes it away before Rey couldn't notice.

Rey turns to face Ben and smiles and lays her had in his shoulder and closes her eyes as she lets shreds of tears falling down her eyes. Ben puts an arm around Reys shoulder and kisses her forehead. And they stay that way for a while.