Chapter 4

"I saw you following that Palpatine Girl, " Leia says. Ben shakes his head. "Not at all, right my two dear friends". Finn and Poe were already gone from the room by the time Leia found them out in the yard. They love Leia and Ben but she the Queen, and they would never disagree with the Queen.

Leia catches her breath and puts her hand on her hips. "She very beautiful and is a charm, but she a Palpatine, they cannot be trusted, I could never put you in danger, or to put you to have your feelings hurt, A Palpatine, they are traitors and sneaks," Leia says.

Ben sighs "look, mom, I just met her today we didn't even talk, it's just she...' She beautiful and has charm... ' mom, please trust me, I will be careful". Leia nods before kissing her son's forehead and walking out his room. But she comes back.

"We are having our party tonight, and my eyes will be on you". Ben nods and makes sure she leaves this time before throwing himself on his bed. Then the image of the girl's face appears in his mind. And her name, it makes him feel joy when he says it. "Rey Palpatine, Rey".

******

"He was following me, I heard his mother yell when she noticed," Rey says. She turns her face to face her grandfather. Getting up from the bay window of her room.

"That boy, he not good to be around with, but I know you will stay away from him, right, ". Rey takes a while to answer before nodding. "Of course, I will stay away from him". Palpatine smiles and walks out of her room, then she sees Rose running back in.

"I know you well to know you are lying," Rose says quietly. Rey nods. "I can't ignore the guy, he was the one I been dreaming of, for some reason, he will always appear in my dreams, he was my hero in every nightmare I had". Rose sighs. " sound like you like him".

Rey snorts a laugh "like him I don't even know if he's the same type of person from my dreams, ". Rose agrees. "Look, remember his big tall friend the one with that delicious chocolate skin". Rey nods. "He is tall and built, it's like he has a strong chest, and is an upgrade from Hux," Rose says.

"What's the point here," Rey asked. "The point is that I won't let my feelings get in the way, because our laws state no individual shall have any sorts of relationships from the enemies of our kingdom". Rey looks down "The law my family written from generation, ".

Rose nods. Rey turns to face her and sighs " well, tell me, how did Hux react when you told him you were coming with me". Rose sighs and pulls her sleeve up her arm revealing her bruised arm. Rey sighs and gets up walking to her own personal med-pack. Walking back to Rose she sits down and pulls Rose's arm.

"Look, why can't you break up with him, " Rey asked. "I can't I'm scared, ". Rey looks up at her worried " I'm afraid he is going to hurt you, and when I try to do something you force me not to". Rose puts her other hand on top of Rey's and smiles. "My grace, my future empress, my friend, sometimes I need to fight my own battles, ".

Rey shakes her head. "But if he hurts you". "If he hurts me we fix things again," Rose says. "Yeah, you have sex, you give yourself away to fix things,  Rose he took your virginity away from you when you weren't ready, basically, he...' no stop, we are done talking about this, okay, forget about my arm, " Rose says, stopping Rey from saying those words.

Walking away from Rey, ready to head back to her room, she turns around "please Rey, don't ever say that word to me, please". Then she opens the door and walks out. Rey closes her eyes and looks down. "Rose please understand, he is not worth it".