Chapter 26

Ben looks around the hall walking towards Rey's room. And once he arrived at her door, he looked around before he turns to unlock her door entering her room.

As he closed the door behind him, he made sure it was locked. And then he saw his love. His Rey. His wife. She was sitting on a chair writing in a blue book. He didn't know what it was but she looked beautiful.

"Rey," he says. Rey looks up from her book slowly and airs up straight turning to face the direction of the noise that was made. Hoping it wasn't her imagination. It was him, Ben. Rey slowly gets up and stares at Ben for while hoping he was real.

"I'm here," he says. Rey smiles and runs to his arms. Ben quickly pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly not letting anything drop him from touching his love. Pulling away from his warm chest she looks up at Ben and leans up to kiss him gently. Ben puts his hands on her cheeks and pressed his lips harder on hers.

He felt her pull away and she stares into his dark eyes "my prince is it you" Rey asked. He nods "I'm right here princess right here," he says. Rey giggles and leans up to kiss him again. This time was much longer and needed. A week from not seeing each other, they missed each other dearly.

Ben then put her arm underneath her knees and behind her back, picking her off the ground without removing his lips from hers. He walked her to the bed and laid her down, with her head on the pillow. Getting on top of her Ben stared at his wife with love.

"I missed you," he says to her. She nods "me too, Ben I was a mess without you, I need you, please Ben make me yours, make me feel that I'm only and always yours," Rey says. Ben nods "I will because you are only mine and I'm only yours, no relax and let me take care of this," he says pulling her white silk nightgown off her body.

Sitting up, Rey helped Ben slide that gown off her slim body before she lays down on her back. Ben over her waist goes on his knees and starts to pull the robe off his body and starts unbuttoning his shirt while Rey undoes his pants. He pulls the shirt off and Rey leans up and kisses his toned stomach. Pulling down his pants down his waist Bens helps her get it off him before he lays her down back on the bed.

Getting himself on top of her, he gently places his hand on the side of her neck and leans down to kiss her lips gently. It was perfect. Gentle. And sweet. Sliding his hand on her curve gently. Rey wrapped her arms around him pulling his hair to get more of him.

Ben slowly moved her lips away from his lips and moved them down her neck. Rey moans his name relaxing to his touch. Enjoying the feeling of his lips on her. She forgot how she felt when Ben touches her like that. Suddenly she felt Ben's lips against her women hood.

Rey gasps pulling her bedsheets. All of this overwhelmed the girl. Ben sucked harder making Rey jump a little. But what made Rey wiggle was when he entered his tug into her. It was all she needed. That moment it was everything she asked and wanted for.

Ben then slowly moved his lips away from her clit and kissed his way to Rey's lip before he pulled away to look at her. She smiles and strokes her hand against his cheek. "This is the part when you tell me you want me you love me," Ben says. Rey chuckles and nods "please Ben, be mine because I love you".

Both of them laugh before they lean their lips together and kiss. They both melt into each other lips and get closer to each other. Ben smoothed her hand on her leg and moved it to have space to be in between her legs. Smoothing his hair Rey curled it around her finger. Then he entered her. Rey gasps and bites her lips, tilting her head back. Ben kisses her jawline before he kissed her smooth lips.

Slowly and gently kissing her lips he exits and reenters her without pulling away from her lips. Wrapping her leg around Ben, she moans against his lips and scratches her nails against his back pulling him down closer to her she felt Ben smile against her lips making her smile too. Pulling away from each other lips they look deep into each other eyes smirking at each other and continued to thrust into her.