Chapter 39

"Is it set?" Han asked Poe.

Poe nodded and bowed. "Everything is set, and I'll make sure everything runs smoothly". Han sighs, "don't tell my wife and son especially Rey, it's important that they don't find out what we were about to do, now excuse me I'm going to have to meet my granddaughter," he said.

Poe chuckles and walks away as Han dances toward the room where his princess awaits.

******

"She is so small, I'm scared I'm going to hurt her," Ben said. Rey giggles and gently rested her palm on her daughter's forehead. "You could never hurt her," she said. "I hope".

Ben lean down to kiss her forehead before passing her back to Rey. "And how are you love," he asked. "I'm fine. Now I am, thanks to her" Rey says. Ben chuckles and leans down to kiss Reys lips, "I'm going to find Rose and see if she could help you nurse our baby" he says.

"We really need to come up with a name for her" Rey said. Ben nods. "Well come up with it later but till then take some rest please" Ben says. Rey nods and hands him the baby. "Go to sleep love" he says. Walking over to the crib he rested his daughter in.

She just simply laid on the bed without crying, snuggling against a little stuff rabbit. Ben turns to face Rey, who was already sleeping and decide to leave his ladies to rest, heading to find Rose. Lucky she wasn't far from their room.

"Rose, can you do me a favor and watch my girls" he asked. Rose nods and chuckles ,"of course I would don't worry about it I got this under control now go do whatever you have to do," she says. Ben smiles before leaving Rose so she could make her way towards Rey.

******

"My lady it's time" a guard says. Kira looks up at the guard waiting for her by the door of her cell. Kira looks around and nods. Heading towards the cell door she exits her cell and follows the guard.

Making her way to her chamber, her ladies help her change into her execution outfit, this is what ever women has to wear before they are behead.  Putting on some of the make up on her vanity, her ladies help her pick up her hair.

Soon she was lead out to the land of deaths, that is what Palpatine decide to call. Walking up the stairs towards the sword men she looks around the pile of people staring at her. Her people. Kira finds Dan looking at her once she looks up to see the far end people. Hiding behind a wall.

Kira felt betray by him. Letting his father take her decision always. Now it was his father decision to choose her faith. And her faith was death. Just because she tried to take care of her daughter.  But what surprise her was when Dan looked up and nod at the sword man. Kira sighs and looks at the swords men behind her, swinging the award till it found somewhere to hit, making blood spill.

Kira watched as the guard behind her drop to the ground and the sword men pull off his mask and she stared at him confuse. "Poe Dameron, your highness,". Kira chuckles and follows him with her ladies behind her.  They ran until a guard pop out of nowhere and pulled their swords up to Poe neck.

"Freeze," they yelled until a sowed was slash through his stomach dropping dead ok the ground. Kira looks up and finds Dan standing there. "Dan," she says. She turns to face Poe. " It's okay he contacted us so we could save you, he was behind this rescue".

Kira turn to face Dan." Is this true" she asked. He nods." We don't have time I have to get you out of here", Dan says. "Wait your not coming" Kira asked. "Sweetheart I'm sorry for everything, for Rey, for you, for everything, and I know that the last thing Rey wants to see is me, so please go, tell Rey my love" Dan says.

Kira shakes her head. "No, your coming. Sheev could kill you please if you come with us I will forgive you for everything please Dan I love you after everything you've done I still love you please come" Kira begged. Dan turns to Poe and Poe nods. Dan nods and they all live the scene towards home.