Chapter 33

"Send a rescue group, we must save the remaining soldiers and once that's done send them to their families, please count the loses made and report to their families as while," Kira says. "Yes my lady".

Kira watched as the soldier left leaving the women alone. Turning to face the window she sighs and puts her hand on her hips. "Oh Lord please take care of Rey, please". Kira bows her head and took in deep breaths. All she wanted was to know what has happened with Rey. She wanted to know if her daughter was alright. It panics the women when she thinks something bad has happened to her daughter. She could only hope for the best.

******

Ben walked around the city and are his way to the castle where he and Rey were allowed to stay. He had a surprise for Rey. Well for the baby.

Making his way to his room he made sure that the gift was still on him. Smiling he opens the for walking into the room both Rey and Ben shared. There he finds Rey writing in that same journal she always does. Ben realized it was a daily thing and wanted to ask her about it but never did.

Rey turns around, puts the pen on the book closing it. "Hi," Rey says walking towards Ben. Both of them kiss before Ben picks Rey off the ground. Rey giggles as he walks her to the bed and lays her down. "Ben we already did this in the morning," she says as Ben starts to kiss her collar bone.

"And every time it gets better and better," he says. Rey chuckles and Ben sits Rey up. "I'm kidding, I have something for you," he says. Rey raises an eyebrow and watches as Ben pulled out a small little shirt with roses and daisies and small socks.

"Well it's for the baby but it's still a gift-" Ben was interrupted by Rey as she pulled him towards her lips. Ben grinned as they smashed lips and she pulled him to lay on the bed. "What was that for," Ben asked. Rey snarls "I don't know I wanted to do that," she says. Both of the chuckle and Ben sits up looking at Rey as she grabs the shirt and sock.

She smiles and faces Ben. "It's beautiful," Rey says. She puts the shirt and socks against her belly. "Does it fit?" Rey asked. Ben laughs and nods "it does it will fit her," he says. Rey looks at him. "Her, we don't even know what the gender is," Rey says.

Ben shakes his head "no, its a girl, I feel it, ". Rey smirks and leans to kiss him once again, suddenly Maz burst in and closed the door behind her. "Maz" Rey says. Maz hurries to the couple. "Come on you must leave now it's not safe," Maz says.

Ben gets up and walks to Maz. "What do you mean, you said we could stay," he says. She nods "I know but not anymore, word has been said that in a few weeks they might take this land to have war and also there's a group with the Palpatines Kingdom sign, they said they're looking for you at this moment Rey, you must hide," Maz says.

Rey turns to Ben and Maz pulls the couple out of the room. Running down the hall, Maz turn left, running to a dead end. Rey states at Ben as he looks around. "It's a dead-end," Ben says. Maz shushes him and walks over to the bay window where there was a shelf with several books. Grabbing hold of a bright yellow book she turns it toward her and the wall was moving. Maz pushes the wall and pulled the couple in.

"This is as far as I could go, their stairs and it leads to a bunker, it warm and comfortable, I will be back for you when they are gone, I promise," Maz says.

Rey turns to face Ben as Maz closely the door. Ben pulls Rey's hand down the stairs and made sure she doesn't trip or fall. He didn't want anything to hurt her or the baby. As he walked down he found a candle, so he decided to light it up. It made the journey much easier.

But once they made it to the bunker Ben was able to turn on more lights helping them navigate the area. It was helpful. He sighs and walks over to Rey. "Come you should sit don't stress, it's bad for our baby," Ben says. Rey nods and Ben leads her to the bed sitting her down gently.

Laying her back down Rey sighs and closes her eyes, but she could feel Ben getting on the bed as well. Laying next to her. She felt his soft lips kiss her soft cheek and her belly and whispered "I love you" to her ear. And Rey let sleep take over her, letting even take care of her.