Chapter 17

"How your arm," Ben asked Rey. She nods "it's fine, yeah your mother knew what she was doing so everything went well".

Ben sighs and grabs a hold of Rey's hand. Bringing it up to his lips he kissed her small hand and put it back down to her knee. Getting up he looks around to see if anyone was there. "Come with me". Rey looks at him confused and followed him as he walked away.

******

"You brought me here, explain what this is about," Rey asks. Looking at some books she outs them down and turns to face Ben. He sighs and tells her to come over to him.

"This is just a map," she says. He nods. "It is, but this is where I wish to go to". Rey looks back at the map. " it's passed a village name Takodona, " Ben says pointing at it. Rey narrows her eyebrows "Takodona isn't that pass the forests of Endor" she asks. He nods.

"Yeah but here it's an island name Ach-To, it's a long way, but I really want to go there, and I want you to go with me," Ben says. Rey turns to face him. She chuckles "that's a good joke". He shakes his head " no Ach- To is where I want to go, to be with you. If we can't be together here, we could be together somewhere else".

Rey smiles fades and looks away, thinking if she should do that. Be with him. Runaway and leave everything behind. Her family. Her friends. Her kingdom. She was the only heir to the throne in her kingdom, so was Ben. If they both leave there no one. And if they find out they both left together it was war.

She didn't want to put her kingdom through it, not even her family. "Rey, think about it, there might be someone there who could help us, Rey comes with me," he says. Rey turns to face Ben and swallows hard. Slowly she shakes her head and looks away from him. "I can't".

Ben leans off the table and stands straight looking down at her. "What why," he asked. Rey sighs as she closes her eyes. "Ben, you have a kingdom to run, so do I, I can't abandon my kingdom, my family, and you know you can't either". Ben gets closer to Rey. Putting his hands on her cheeks and looks deep into her eyes.

"Rey, I love you, I want to be with you, this is our only chance," Ben says. Rey puts her hands on his chest and shakes her head. "I love you, but we know our place and it's with our kingdoms," Rey says. Rey gets away from his hold and leaves the room. Ben stood there all alone looking back at the map. He sighs and rolls the map up.

He wanted to be with Rey. That was his plan but no it won't happen. He understood why. He knew Rey was committed to protecting her kingdom. She has been dreaming of rolling her kingdom since she was a baby. So did he, but now it's different. He wants to be with Rey. And that's he needs.

******

Rey was sitting on her bed looking down at the necklace Ben gave her. Closing her eyes she brought jewelry to her chest. Next thing she knew Rose was asking Rey about Ben.

Simply, Rey shook her head "I don't want to talk about it". Rose nods and sees if her arm was alright. " I'm fine, how are you," Rey asks. Rose nods "I'm good, thanks for being there for me," Rose says. Rey brings Rose to a hug "anything for my little Rose".

Pulling away Rose sighs. "Are you okay?" Rey asked. Rose shakes her head. "I want to say thanks to Finn but I don't know-how, and I can't even look at him because I get this weird feeling in my heart when I with him". Rey chuckles " that's love". Rose nods and looks down at her hands.

"I can't do that, I mean, it against the law and I'm always loyal to our kingdom," Rose says. "And you are my friend and I do anything to protect you even for breaking the law," Rey says. Rose looks up at her and shakes her head. "I can't, Rey I can't," Rose says. Rey grabs a hold of her hand and nods. "No one will know and if you two decide to be together I might know a place you could go," Rey says.

Rose looks at her with curiosity and lets Rey explain to her before she heads out her room.

******

Finn was on his bed ready to go to sleep. For some reason, he likes sleeping naked. After a good day, while not a good day cause Rose and Rey got hurt, but good day because they put Hux in his place. As he was about to cover his leg, he heard a knock.

"Who is it" he yelled. "Rose". Finn looks at himself and covers himself with the blanket to his chin. " come in". Rose walks in and finds the guy with the blanket over his body. She chuckles and closes the door behind her locking it.

Rose turns around to look at Finn who was still underneath the blankets. "I just want to say thank you for helping me" Rose said. Finn nods. "Of course, anything for you Rose," he says. Rose gives him a soft smile and looks around.

"I just wanted to say thank you," she says. Finn nods letting the blanket off his chest. Rose was wearing a white silk nightgown with a thin white robe. He could see her nice curves and even see her nipples through the fabric. Rose sighs and turns around before Finn calls out for her.

"Rose". Rose turns around to face Finn waiting for his answer. "I just wanted to know if we could happen, if you do love me," Finn says. Rose walks towards the bed and nods. "I do love you, I do, I had for a long time, " Rose said. Finn lifts his back off the headboard and smiles.

"You do," he asks. Rose chuckles and gets closer to the bed. "I do". Finn grabs a hold of Roses's hand and looks up to her eyes " I love you too". They both smile at each other and stare at each other eyes. Rose slowly pulls her robe off and lets it drop to the ground. Climbing on to his bed, she pulls the covers down his leg and lifts her dress over her lap before Finn grab a hold of her and enter Rose.

Rose moans before she lifts herself up and pushes her self back down. Titling her head Finn leans over to kiss her neck and they continue until they decide to go to sleep.