Chapter 40

"The first time you cried, you broke my heart love, But seeing you smile brings me joy," Ben says. He stares down at his daughter as she looks up at her father. Having her little hand wrapped around his finger.

Ben slowly walks to toward her crib and lay her down as she falling asleep a while later. He chuckles as her lips start to pull apart and smalls snore escape her lips. "You are going to be one heck of a sleeper".

Ben stands up straight walking away from her crib towards his bed where Rey was sleeping peacefully. Slowly kissing her forehead, he lay next to her with an arm over her now flat belly and closes his eyes.  Going into a peaceful sleep.

******

Rey suddenly is woken up by Ben shaking her gently. Turning to face Ben she asked what was wrong." Follow me, dear," Ben says. Rey nods as she rubs her eyes. Ben helps her up and they walked towards the netting room.

Rey looks at Ben suspiciously. "What's going on," she asked. He shakes his head and looks at her."I don't Know my parents said just to take you with me to the meeting room never said for what" he said. Rey nods and keeps on following him.

Once they arrived at the meeting room, they knocked on the door and waited. Rey turns to Ben as he rubs their daughter's hair. "We really need to name her," Rey says. Ben agreed before the door finally opened. Rey faces her mother and father and gasps before she ran towards them.

Kira holds Rey tightly and sighs sobbing against Rey's shoulder. Dan kisses his daughter's forehead, holding her close. Ben walks to Han and faces him. "I don't understand, how". Han shrugs his shoulder and winks at him. "It's called pleasing your lady and as a father in law for Rey, I'm doing your job, don't get jealous boy if she starts to love me more" Han said jokingly.

Ben shakes his head and walks to Rey. Kira looks up at Ben and let's go if Rey walking towards him she embraces him. "Thank you so much for taking care of her," she says. He nods and pulls away and she gasps when she sees the little girl in-between then both.

Rey turns to face them and smiles. "Mom this is your granddaughter," Rey says. Dan turns to face Rey once again, "granddaughter, I'm a.... oh where is she was my baby," Dan says walking to Kira. They both stared at the child in front of them and chuckle. Rey walks to Ben leans her head on his chest. Rubbing her back they both share at there daughter.

"I think I have a name," Ben says. "What is it," Rey asked. Ben looks down at her and pulls a strain of hair behind her ear." I really like Aaliyah". Rey chuckles and nods, " I like that name too". Ben leans down and kisses his wife. Then Rey pulled away and turns to face Her mother. "and grandfather" she asked.

"don't worry about him. We will take care of it" Han says. Rey nods and relaxes in Bens's arm.