Chapter 6

Rey was walking around the garden then found a bench and walked towards it sitting down. She realized that she was going to meet her prince from her dreams.

Then she heard footsteps behind her and turns around finding her prince looking at her. "You chose an unusual spot to meet," he says. Rey chuckles. "I thought it would be quieter and more private than it was inside the ballroom," Rey says.

Ben nods, he lived how the moonlight reflected her skin. Walking towards her, sat down on the bench, but the opposite side from where she was staring. Rey turns to face him and sighs. "Your friend was quite kind to do you a favor".

"Poe is one of my closes friends known him for twenty years". " oh so when you were like babies," Rey asked. He shakes his head "well I'm almost thirty, I'm twenty- nine, I might the guy when I was nine".

"That adorable" Rey says. Ben nods and looks at his girl, "may I ask how old are you". Rey looks away " I'm nineteen, well almost twenty but also very far". Ben eyes open wide, "you look older". " and you look younger". Rey and Ben laugh and then start at each other.

"You are exactly like I dream you would be," he says. Rey's eyes open wide. "You have dreams of me". Ben realized what he said shortly regretting but he sees Rey sighs as it was a sigh of relief. "I would have thought to be embarrassing if I said that, I also dreamed of you, sometimes".

Ben brings his grin back. "You dream of me". Rey shrugs her shoulder " not intentionally, it just happens". Rey looks back at him and they stare at each other for a moment. Then it happens, what they were both afraid of. They were lost in each other eyes, refusing to look away.

It was like they were the only two in the world. Rey felt her heart explode to millions of pieces, as she had found something that was going to let her past die and create a better life. A new beginning. Ben is just staring at her, a burst of light that just shined his dark fears away.

"My name is Ben". Rey smiles " I'm Rey, ". Ben and Rey stare at one another, but started to lean towards each other and then " Ben, Ben, BEN". Rey turns away from his face and stares as the small figure came there way. Rey gets up and runs behind a bush. Before Ben could say anything the girl was already gone.

Ben turns back to the direction of the voice. He sighs and rolls his eyes "what are you doing out here Violet". "What I can't have some alone time with the prince," she asked. Ben watches as she trails her fingers through his hair and he quickly pulls her hands away from him. Rey was watching from behind the bush, hearing everything.

"Violet what are you doing here, how did you know I was here," he asked. She shrugs her shoulder starting to lay her hand on his chest "your friend Poe speaks really loud, but we are alone unless there is someone else who is here".

Ben pulls her hand off his chest and walks past her. " could you leave I want to be alone" he says. Violet sits down on the bench, the same spot Rey was sitting in. "Look, I will leave if you accept my offer," Violet says. Ben rolled his eyes, "which is"? She smirks.

"Take me away right here right now, I want that cock of yours in me again, just one more time," Violet says. Rey jaw drops. He fucked a lady, one of the queen's ladies. She was starting to have second thoughts on Ben. She continues to listen.

"I'm not going to fuck you," he says. Violet groans. "We did it before shy can't we do it now". " IT'S BECAUSE YOU... You drugged me, ". "But like I said before, you moan and you cummed so why complain, we could it again". Ben walks towards Violet and puts his fingers under her chin " we are done here".

Ben let's go of her chin and walks away but stops to turn back to see here his Rey was. He couldn't find her and he left. Rey stares down and looks back to see if Violet was still there. It took five minutes for ber to leave. Finally, Rey went back to the castle.

******

Rey was about to kiss her prince but didn't, but those eyes. One look of those eyes and it could save her from a million stabbings of a sword. But then she heard laughter from the corner of the castle. Rey knows that laughter. Slowly walking toward the noise she finds Rose talking to the prince friend.

"Rose Tico, what are you doing". Rose turns to face her friend. "Rey, hi". " hi, and to you too". Rey says walking up to her friend. "I'm Finn, your grace, nice to meet you". Rey smiles and shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you, but I'm going to rest now come on Rose," Rey says. Rose hesitates for a moment and turns back to Finn. Rey turns around to face her friend "Rose what are you doing"? Rose ignores her.

Rey sighs " look I know you are mad at me but can we talk, I want what's best for you, you know that". Rose nods, "I do, but let me chose for myself this time, please". Rey looks at Finn and sighs. "Fine, and you, yeah you don't do anything that could cause problems okay". Finn nods and Rey walks away.

Sighing she tries to clear her mind out. How could one day in Naboo cause so much drama already? Just how?